Chapter 16

Im going to be nice p.s I have only been a plane once when I was 9 and I was only on it for 2 hours so I dont know shit about planes .... just go with it 

Aaron's P.O.V  (YAY)

I look over to Mariah who was sleeping so peacefully. I had the seat next to the window seat, Mariah had the window seat I quicky took a photo of the beautiful sky. I was really nervous about this movie there was alot of things I didn't agree with, I never want to hurt Mariah's feelings. 5 more hours till we get to New York. I move my head to Mariah i could she was starting to wake up her eyes moved and then she opened them "Did you have a good sleep" I asked "It was alright , are we there yet" "5 more hours my love" I saw moving a strand of hair off her face "Thankyou" she said quietly. Shortly after the Air hostest comes with  trays of food "Mr.Johnson and Miss.Edwards your food (sorry if i have another last name .... i can't remember so just go with it) she puts the trays on our laps the food was pasta , salad and water it looked disgusting, Mariah had a funny look on her face I laugh , she then looks at me with a wtf face  "whats so funny" she asked "your face" I say while laughing "Is something on my face" she said touching her face "No the face you made when you got your food" "oh this" she did it again and I laughed more. Im so happy I have Mariah In my life.

//5 hours later//

We went though the gates and into the sea full of cars and people. We got a taxi to the hotel , we are stay there for only 2 nights then going into an apartment closer to the set. We put down our luggage and looked around the room "Nice" Mariah siad sitting down on the bed "I feel like we are adults" I said because thats what I feel no parents for 10 months woah. Considering that we touched down here at 8:00pm we started to feel hungry so we went down to the streets of new york to get some food. We walked past a Mcdonalds  "Do you want to go into here" I asked "Um ok" we both go and could smell the scent of burgers and fries. "Um Ill have a cheseburger and small fries" Mariah said "Im ill have a Big Mac with a large chips" Mariah looks at me like im a werido "what im hungry" "$10 and 95c please" the lady at the counter said, I handed her the money and we waited for our order "You know you meal is going to be huge" Mariah warns. Ours meals are ready and I see the meal this is huge "Told you" Mariah said it always sounded like she was being a bit flirty. We sat down and I look at her she takes out her burger and fries and begins to eat "Are you going to eat" She asked "Yeah". After we eat I was so full "lets go back to the room" She said taking my hand what is with her today.

I unlock the door and go in the room. Suddenly I feel Mariah kissing my neck from behind I turned around she the crashed her lips with mine pushing us onto the bed. "Mariah .... what are you doing" "I want some fun" "Mariah im sorry but I have to be at the set by 6. sorry maybe next time". Then I see the look on her face, she didn't look happy "Mariah im so.." "it ok Aaron you have to work and I dont want to be in the way of that" she said walking to the bed and lying down with her back facing me. She wasn't in a good mood and I really didn't want her being upset. I walked out of the room and into the lift. I then walked out of the hotel. I really needed to take a break and have some time to myself. After I walk a couple of blocks I see someone very fimilar ....... Gemma? 

Sorry for a late and short chapter I couldn't of anything to write about for this chapter sorry