二 This Is Vianna 二

Start from the beginning

I did a happy dance once I stopped at a red light. I was so ecstatic to have another niece or a little nephew.

"And I brought up how we both wanted big families and then boom he was like—Myra stop singing and brush your teeth—So anyways long story short he wants us to get back together but he said I'm holding us back from pursuing that and then I was like it's his family that makes me not want to be in a relationship with him."

"I see where this is going."

"No because once I tell you what I wanna do you're going to literally hate me."

I sighed shaking my head.

"Once I told him that he basically was like well I wanna be with you and there's nothing they can do about it periodt. Then he gets to talking about how he wishes that Myra is close with his mom and everyone else so at this point I'm real sad. His world is his mom and Myra—"

"And you." I butted in.

"I guess, and since he loves them both so much I know that he really wants them to meet each other and love each other so tomorrow I'm gonna go to her house and apologize for what I did."

"Bitch what? Apologize? You're the one who deserves an apology. You didn't do anythi—"

"You said you wouldn't do this."

"Well I lied."

"Well I don't wanna hear it because my mind is made up Vianna. Just promise me that you will not tell Josiah."

"Ciani-"

"Say it."

"I promise." I sighed.

"K, I gotta do her hair now. Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up.

Once I found a park I walked towards the shop.

"Hey everybody." I smiled entering the shop and they all said hey in unison.

"Hey Joe, Hey Mike." I stated, putting on my apron.

Honestly I didn't talk to any of the other barbers besides Joe and Mike.

And Karlan, but nobody knows that. Speaking of Karlan he wasn't even at his station.

I only talked to Joe and Mike since they were up there in age because the dudes these days have no respect for women.

Especially the men that come in and out of this barbershop.

Joe and Mike teach me valuable lessons, they're funny, and mind their business which is why I really bother with them rather than these other barbers.

"Wassup Vee, it's good to see you." Joe smiled at me.

"Say, where's that little girl of yours?" Mike asked.

"My niece just started her first day of kindergarten yesterday." I poked my bottom lip out. "Wanna see some pictures of her?"

"Sure. Just lemme find my glasses."

"They're in your ugly ass fanny pack like always."