二 This Is Vianna 二

{ Vee-Ann-Uh }

Vianna Mulan Porter
(20)

Beep beep beep !

I stopped the alarm on my phone then rolled over on my side and went right back to sleep.

Beep Beep Beep !

I sighed heavily and stopped the alarm once again and eventually got out of bed.

I made myself a grilled cheese for breakfast then got dressed. Since my day job didn't have uniform I could wear what I wanted.

Perks of being a barber.

Since I didn't want to dress up today I decided to throw on a black jacket, white jeans, and my black huaraches.

I wasn't tying to impress my co-workers or anyone else that entered the barber shop since none of them caught my eye or were worth my time.

Except for Karlan.

But what me and him tried to have is behind us now.

I finished my breakfast and put my plate in the dishwasher then headed off to work in my all white Camaro.

I listened to 90s music to get me in a good mood, until I was interrupted.

Of course it was my sister Ciani since we always call each other in the morning.

"Can you do me a favor please?" She asked soon as I answered.

"Let me guess you need me to pick her up today?"

"Yeah, take her to Josiah's house."

"Of course she's literally the only person I have patience for."

"Total shockers cause you really are a hothead."

"Tell me something I don't know. What's wrong with you? I can hear it in your voice that something's bothering you."

"I didn't sleep good last night. Something was on my mind."

"Something like?"

"I can't tell you because for one you'll give me a whole lecture like Josiah did yesterday, and two you'll probably talk me out of it."

"Look, it seems like its really bothering you so  I won't do either of the two. I just wanna know. Tell me so you can get it off your chest."

I was totally lying. If it was something dumb I'm going to tell her ass and try and talk her out of it.

"So I told Josiah that I couldn't wait to have another kid—"

"Oh my gosh yes! Please have another one. Was Josiah not happy about it? But he loves kids." I started to frown.

"Girl shut up and let me talk."

"My bad, damn."

"Anyways he was like I'll gladly give you another one."