xix.

FRIDAY JUNE
TWENTY-FIRST, TWENTY-NINETEEN
—JAMES X WILLIAMS X MELTON
HOUSEHOLD
6:08 P.M.

"okay so let's talk" violet smiled at each of her friends and team members as they sat down around her, roxanne, and now jonathan's living room . shawn and violet had called the meeting for everyone to be there.

"what's wrong now? do we have to fire jonathan again?"maria, violet and roxannes manager mouth curved into a smile as she mad eye contact with a petrified jonathan.

"mom, you said that you would stop saying that" jonathan groaned as a light weight lifted off of his shoulders, his mom wouldn't "fire" him again, right?

"oh calm down, what is actually wrong?" maria leaned in to listen to what violet and shawn had to say.

shawn and violet smiled at each other before nodding "we should have a birthday party!"

"shawn you do know that violets birthday is next month?" shawns manager asked his protege laughing at the situation.

"of course but, we can't do anything in august since violet is filming something and im on tour from then until november"shawn smiled at violet as she began to pass around papers to each person that was in the room.

"you guys are fucking crazy" big ron, violets bodyguard laughed hysterically at the duo in front of him to the point where he had to wipe light tears from his eyes as he read the paper to himself.

"you guys seriously want your twenty first birthdays in a vegas hotel? and then get chocolate wasted...who wrote this?" roxanne looked up at her friends before bursting into a fit of deep loud hearty laughter.

"whats wrong with that?"

"you guys are literal millionaires that want to do boring shit for a pivotal birthday" jonathans words spilled out his mouth as if they were guts causing the room to erupt in laughter.

"you guys suck ass...but, on a serious note. vio and I do want to share birthdays next week in vegas, we want you guys to figure out what we should do and how, without anyone getting hurt" shawn looked each person in the room directly in the eyes, including violet.

"look who's balls finally dropped" roxanne laughed once again causing the room to laugh with her, including shawn and violet.

once, their talk was over everyone got to work. no one wanted to fuck up both shawn and violets birthday so, the teams worked together. everyone worked in the kitchen, dinning room, and living room to figure things out for the party.

"the theme is heroes and villains!" shawn and violet yelled from the living room couch where they watched 'euphoria'.

"you guys suck ass" jonathan mumbled as he walked by his friends eating popcorn throwing a piece at them before going back to doing his work with the help of roxanne.

"so, shawn is a hero and vio will be a villain right?" violet and shawns new stylist asked the duo, tiana was new to being a stylist for two clients so this was challenging on her part.

"yes but, I want purple hair if we do anything" violet smirked as she looked behind tiana at maria. maria knew that violet was a little crazy ever since she first met the girl when she was younger so, it didn't matter to her.

"and I want gold highlights like when we went to the met" shawn smiled like a kid in a candy store as he watched tiana write their different ideas, smiling at the sketchbook.

"got it" tiana smiled to herself going back to her spot in the dining room beside jonathan and roxanne, they were tasked with guest list and venue.

"prettymuch, daya, chance, brady, sergio- everyone but drew...thats the last few people right?" roxanne turned to look at jonathan, she watched him furrow his eyebrows while typing furiously on his computer and couldn't help but smile.

"staring is rude, rox"

"then, I'm rude"

after a while of party planning people began to leave to go home and prep for everything. at around 11 at night the friend group of now four sat in the living room watching random iconic movies.

what a good way to end a hardworking day.