vi.

SUNDAY MARCH
THIRD , TWENTY-NINETEEN
—PRETTYMUCH HOUSEHOLD
5:39 P.M.

"what the fuck do you mean i can't see her?!" brandon yelled as he rummaged through his dresser, looking for the lock necklace that he always wore. violet being the holder of the key necklace was the only reason he still wore that same louis vuitton necklace.

"she's in a messed up state right now and i honestly don't think you adding more stress into her would help." nick reasoned with the boy, perking his eyebrow as he watched brandon start throwing things out of the drawer.

"what the fuck are you looking for?!" edwin yelled as he ran into the room, cringing at the mess that brandon began to make.

"my necklace...is gone, i need that necklace!" brandon's voice cracked as he raised it, causing zion to enter the room.

"the one that vio has the match to?" zion asked his friend, already knowing the answer.

brandon hadn't taken that same lock necklace off since he cheated. that night, he hadn't wore the necklace...that necklace was his reminder of how much of a dumbass he was.

"she doesn't even wear hers anymore" nick sighed as typed away on his phone.

"how would know that? none of us have seen or heard from her since last year" edwin mumbled before realization dawned on him, the others realizing it almost immediately after.

the boys all looked at nick as he rolled his eyes.

"took you long enough" nick chuckled lightly as he went to the kitchen, each of the guys following behind him.

"why would she only talk to you?" zion felt a pang in his chest as he realized that violet didn't trust him more than nick anymore.

"how long?" brandon looked up at nick, he hadn't found the necklace but he found out more than he needed.

"about six months...give or take, violets not in the state of mind that she used to be in. i mean i wouldn't either i was cheated on twice in a ro- shit" nick covered his mouth as he realized the words that came out of his mouth.

"he cheated?!" the boys each yelled simultaneously, them all shocked at the news.

"i need air." brandon sighed, walking out of the house going to his car, leaving.

"who drunk all the milk?!"