part 28 - maybe its best

ciara's pov
i decided it was time i spoke to anthony so i got out my phone dialing his number.

the phone rang a few times before he picked up.
"hey" he said awkwardly. "hey, i just wanted to say sorry for what happened i didnt mean for it to happen, me and chase are good now and i think we should sort things out too" i said.

"i don't know ciara, i think it's best if we stop being friends. i really don't want this but just having to think as a best friend and nothing more really hurts me" he said. i started to tear up.

"but we can work through this, you can't just give up on our friendship that easily" i replied trying so hard to figure this out.

"i can't just do this right now ciara, bye" he said. before i got the chance to say anything else he hung up the phone.

i sat there trying so hard not to cry but i just couldn't hold it in.

anthony was one of the most important people to me and now he's gone. soon i'll probably lose chase and payton.

i facetimed chase knowing he was the only person who could make me smile right now.

i smiled when his face popped up on the screen.

"hey bab- what's wrong?" he asked realising i was crying.

"well i just tried to apologise to anthony and he said we can't be friends anymore" i said.

"well obviously he doesn't realise how amazing you are and how much he doesn't deserve you" chase said which made me smile.

"thank you for always cheering me up chase" i said.

"no problem, that's what boyfriends are here to do right" he chucked