parт 7 - 'ι мιѕѕ yoυ'

written on 13/5/19
edited on 21/7/19

Ciara's pov
i woke up to the sound of Payton screaming my name. i groaned and got up walking to his room.
"what" i said leaning against the door frame.
"Chase said he lo-" he started to say before getting cut off.
"noo Payton" i heard Chase shout from other end of Payton's phone.

i walked over kneeling next to Payton and looking at his phone. "hi bubba" i said as i saw Chases smiling face on the phone.

"hey cici" he replied.

"i miss you" i frowned as i grabbed Payton's phone and walked back to my room.
"HEY" he shouted.
"i miss you too" Chase said.

i sat down on my bed. me and Chase talked for about another 20 minutes before Payton came in wanting his phone back.

i got up again, as i was heading downstairs to get breakfast i stopped just by Payton's door.

"so i was thinking of surprising ciara by coming down there on her birthday."

i faintly head Chase say. i smiled.
"are you gonna tell her?" Payton asked Chase.

"i don't know, it depends wether it feels like the right time or not"

i was wondering what they could be on about as i went down and got breakfast

authors note
sorry this is a short chapter, i just wanted to ask wether you just would want chase and ciara to get together later on in the story or in the next few chapters.