chap4(how she spoke at last)

Consciousness entered my mind as I woke up, but I still waited till stretched my arms and legs to the max feeling the tension leave my spine before I half opened my eyes to welcome the lights.  But I was welcomed with more than just light; I was welcomed with her eyes which seemed to have been watching me this whole time. "W-w-what?" I asked, to which she answered me by showing me my watch and then pointing at the door "Day off, no work today. We will stay here" I mumbled closing my eyes shut, waiting for sleep to take control of me again. 

But, the next thing I know, I heard a click of a door. "JASMINE!"  I was alerted straight away; got up, sprinting to the door. Except she wasn't there. And just before I jumped to conclusions and ran out the door to find her, I noticed that her shoes were left untouched...

"Jasmine?" I called for her again but this time I took my time to scan my surroundings, and lucky for me, I heard a frail groan from inside the bathroom indicating that she was there. So I got closer to the door "Jazz you okay?" I knocked but she didn't say anything.

"Jasmine? I will get in if you don't answer me"

No response... I turned the knob to try and open the door but it was locked, that's where the click I heard must have been from.

Wait... She never locked the door before.

"Jasmine?!"... Another groan was heard from Inside getting me on full alert "I will break the door so stay away and don't get startled, okay?"

No response... I backed up a little and went with full force slamming my shoulder to the door, fair enough, I couldn't break it on the first try and so, I tried again.

The third time I was going to launch myself, the door unlocked and opened showing her face in full and clear discomfort...

Pain?

"What is it? Where does it hurt?" I walked closer to her but she took a step away, pointing at her stomach. "You didn't eat nuts and we ate nothing expired so wh-"

That's when I noticed the stain...

Oh Ow. We have got trouble here... I can't let her stay alone in here and I can't let her go out with me in this state ... 

GREAT! I'm in deep trouble!

"Is she getting any better?" Hannah asked me, as she brought a shopping bag full of...'Things' that Jasmine will need.

"Been holding her stomach for a while, and biting her lip till it bled" I filled Hannah with the latest updates when she came in and saw the little ball curled up on top of the bed.

"Jasmine" she called for her "I brought you clothes and all the things you need, okay?  Let's go get you changed"

"She can manage." I informed her as my eyes followed the movements of Jazz as she got up with her hand on her clenching her shirt where her stomach is located.  "More importantly, did you bring her medicine?" 

"Yeah" she rummaged in her bag and took out a packet. She opened it and popped the pill out, moving towards Jasmine to help her take it when the other just backed her head away; looking at me.

"It's okay, take it. It will help you with the pain" I reassured her so she slowly parted her lips to take it, never once breaking the eye contact between the two of us... No grimace this time, probably didn't taste that bad. I smiled at her before I told her to get up and change after she swallowed it successfully. 

ACHICHIBO~ The little girl I knewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें