Chapter 12 Part 2: Operation Save Me!

Beginne am Anfang

The mansion looked like it was part of a fairy-tale, the pinkish hue of the walls and how it seemed to be very feminine-like made me giddy with excitement. The estate was lavish, there were a rose garden and a koi pond and they were kept tidy with an army of staff living there.

Hoshimi-san brought me upstairs – passing by a long corridor before we entered her chambers. Her room was insanely big – I think it was as big as my apartment and designed in a lilac colour, boasting of feminine features. It was so beautiful that I was astounded that this was a person's bedroom.

She sighed at me, and pushed me to the bathroom which was in a separate room entirely. Even the bathroom was large enough to hold a pool party. There were two bathtubs, one was smaller than the other and the larger one was built next to the window where you could look out to the beautiful meadow ahead.

"This is fucking crazy," I breathed.

Eventually, Hoshimi-san got the bath going for me, so I could take a soak in it while the dress is being ironed and smoothen out by the staff. She showed me how to use the bath functions, where the towels and bathrobe were kept before she left me to my own devices.

I took out my phone to take some photos, to remind myself that this was not a dream.

Even the soap used for the bath smelled expensive.

I was left alone for an hour and obviously I took the time to soak in the expensive bath, stretching my aching body – feeling blissful thanks to the hot water's magical abilities.

I got out of the bathtub once I deemed myself wrinkly enough and padded over to get the bath towel from the cabinet so I could dry up. My skin felt softer than ever and I felt lighter than I had been before I came here. Baths are magical indeed.

The door opened just as I was putting on the bathrobe, and I turned around to see Hoshimi-san's surprised expression.

"What's the matter?" I asked curiously.

"I've never seen such disastrous injury before in my life," she said.

I smiled. "That's why I didn't want a bare back dress," I pointed out as I walked towards her, patting her on the shoulder gently as I headed back to the bedroom.

Hours later, dressed and dolled up for the night, we made our way to the date which was situated in a club owned by her father. Hoshimi-san was a little nervous in meeting the new guy but she kept it quiet, choosing to stare out the window the entire ride.

We arrived at the posh place two minutes after the promised timing and as I was helping Hoshimi-san with her dress trail, I saw him.

In the distance, Kirishima was seen standing by the entrance to the club looking handsome in a tuxedo. He was adjusting the bow tie and he had his hair down making me long to run my hands through them, they looked so soft and fluffy. He had changed his earrings – one of them was dangling.

With the light shining on him that made him glow, I was spellbound by his beauty. The rest withered away – leaving him there.

It gripped me hard.

I was blown away and speechless.

He noticed that I was staring and he smiled when we locked eyes so he came over. How can a dangerous man be so beautiful to me? I needed to get myself together.

My heart slowly climbed up my throat as I stared at him – my eyes were following his every step and my mouth must've dropped open without my realisation because I felt a soft hand closing it. Hoshimi-san must've noticed that I was ogling like a mad woman.