"Thor your mother, she's in danger. You need to hurry." Percy said. The smile on Thor's face vanished and he jumped from the window. Percy and others ran for the door.

When the group reached the room they noticed corpses of Dark Elves and Asgardian Warriors outside the room. The room was silent near the balcony Thor was holding someone in his arms. He was sobbing. Sif gasped loudly as she saw the person in his arms. Odin came bursting through the door and noticed his wife limp in Thor's arms.

Next Day-

Yesterday everyone was in a mood for celebration, but today they were mourning, for their queen.

Funeral last night was one of the most beautiful things Percy had ever seen. A fitting farewell to the warriors that had fallen and the queen.

In the morning Odin called Percy to talk privately.

Odin was standing in the balcony of his room and Percy was sitting on a couch.

"I thought by knowing the future I might be able to change it. I was wrong Percy Jackson, I couldn't change anything. I was prepared for everything you told me was going to happen, I tried to change it, but no matter how much I tried I couldn't change a thing. Invasion of Dark Elves, Frigga's death, I couldn't stop them. Hela is growing powerful by the day and Thor is not yet ready to face her." He turned to Percy. "I learned one thing from this. No matter what I did I couldn't change the future. You have the knowledge of the future Percy, use it wisely."

"I think the future was already changed. I mean look, I'm not in the second Thor movie, yet I'm here talking to you. That way I changed the future. There are no Olympian Gods in the MCU, but here I am with three of them. Isn't this something that changed from what I knew? I think the moment I fell in the Iron Man's pool, I changed the future of this universe. I was never supposed to be here, yet I'm sitting right here."

"Hmm...! You might be right. If that is the case, then you indeed changed the future when you arrived on Midgard." He looked at the beautiful scenery of Asgard and sighed. "Let's go the Convergence is soon upon us, you will be able to return to Midgard with you ship. It only lasts for a few hours."

Percy followed Odin to the throne room where the other Olympians were waiting. Odin then led them to his Vault. There were many artifacts place on pedestals. There was also a replica of Infinity Gauntlet. Percy looked at Odin with surprise.

"I know it's fake, but how did you obtain it before Thanos?" Percy asked.

"I had it made by the dwarves, in case we found all of them. You cannot put two Infinity Stones in one place. But it's a fake not the real thing, so don't worry." Odin assured. Herc, Ares and Artemis looked confused. "This is the Internal Flame. Ares be careful, you have to keep your mind focused and take control of the fire." He gestured at the Brazier.

Ares nodded and stepped forward. At first he hesitated, but he took a deep breath and put his hand in fire and scooped up a portion of the fire in his hand. The fire flickered and changed color from orange to red then blue and orange again. His hand was on fire, but he felt no pain. He looked at it in amusement. He closed his fist and the fire disappeared. He opened it and the flame appeared in his palm.

"Don't play with you idiot!" Artemis scolded.

"I'm not playing with it, it's actually really hard to control. It has so much power, I can feel it coursing through my body."

While this was happening a guard came in.

"What is it?" Odin asked.

"Allfather! Lord Heimdall requires your presence."