Chapter 1. Vera✔️

Start from the beginning

What show would the twins be televising this time?

Even the teacher stopped mid-lecture to pay attention to the distraction they were putting out, with a furrowed eyebrow raised.

"Girls, is there anything more important than a lifelong partner given to you by the god, Fate?" Mrs. Hart presses down on the butt of her pen in her hand as she pushes back her circular glasses.

At the sound of a weary sigh from Vera, Andy smirks victoriously.

Hastily shaking her head in disagreement, Vera steadies her pencil to show Mrs.Hart she was intensively writing down the notes, when Andy scoots to the edge of her seat. "No Mrs. Hart. We were only discussing the procedures for tomorrow's trip to the BeckonStone's castle."

Vera internally facepalms herself lowly sliding down the back of her seat. The brunette wanted to appear small just in case Andy decided to blabber her mouth again, about what goes on in her journal.

Perhaps maybe this time Andy wouldn't try embarrassing her like she always did. In a classroom filled with cynical and abrasive werewolves, who most of the time didn't care to ease drop despite their extensive ability to.

"Oh yes, that we are." Mrs. Hart's face lightens up in bliss, as if just the thought of attending the King's home truly excited her.

How being surrounded by royalty in their courts of unyielding praise and various duties, made Vera all the more nervous.

Vera's stomach flips upside down at just the thought of the one royal, she wanted to see in particular. The one who could be the true predator that haunted her dreams, making her frantic and shaky between the thighs...

"The buses leave at eight. I want you here at six o'clock on the dot to be more safe, appropriate attire. We are expected to be touring King Augustus's wealthy courters." At Ms Hart's announcement, a blush began to coat Vera's face.

Only the strongest, richest, and wisest wolves are born into the royal family's quarters - praised just alike; kissed at the boots and Vera was far from deserving of such treatment.

Since an adolescent, Vera had the biggest crush on the Alpha Prince. So big that every guy whom pursued her, unquestionably, she had turned them down. She couldn't physically muster why she was loyal to a stranger, she didn't even know.

Someone she has never seen in broad daylight had her swooning and wet in her most vulnerable spot.

From reading books to researching in the local library, Vera gathered the interest of the Prince and assumed it wasn't coincidental that they both loved everything the same. This was a common tendency between mates. No matter how many times she called herself crazy her self-conscious mind convinced her otherwise. But there was no way... Vera could only hope and dream.

Right?

"So what will we see in the castle on this tour Mrs. Hart?" A kid just sitting opposite of Vera asks.

"Because the King had to squeeze this arrangement into his very tight compacted schedule, There's only a hand full of things we can do. We will see the grand fields where his royal pack trains. The kitchen where the royal family dines. Walk around the corridor, oh hopefully we can snap few pictures there and lastly we are listed to meet the King and his family." Mrs. Hart finishes eyeing Vera as she sulks into her seat.

"Vera is there something wrong?" She asks causing Vera to snap her head up abruptly while beginning to frantically shake her head no, she hadn't dared to reply.