He sighed in annoyance before tearing his body from mine and getting off the bed. I watched him try to settle his erection slightly as he neared the door.

"Ms Nixon's called ahead to say she'll be a bit late for your meeting."

He ran a hand through his hair. "How late?"

"Fifteen minutes."

He said something else but I'd tuned out, preferring to let my head sink into the pillow and stare at the ceiling.

Not much longer later, I heard the door shut again. I raised myself to watch him. Those long legs were enough to make me want to check for drool. He climbed back over me, eyes twinkling.

"You've got a meeting." It was as if he hadn't just had this conversation.

"Better make this quick then," he said, leaning down to me. I put a hand on his chest, halting him, with a raised brow. "I promise. Besides, do you want me to have to sit there with this?" He pointer his nose downward. I tried not to laugh.

I didn't let up. "Get dressed. It's going to take more than fifteen minutes to make you look presentable." He groaned but got up all the same. "You can use the time to get rid of Miller junior anyway."

I pretended to ignore the scowl he threw my way.

♖ ♖ ♖

Miller had been in the meeting for forty minutes already and I was so bored I was on the brink of insanity. Forty minutes of lying in bed usually wouldn't be something I'd complain about, but being sexually frustrated and unable to get back to sleep made it all but excruciating. It hadn't helped when he'd come out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

I huffed and pushed myself up. I caught sight of something on the wall, as the light hit it. As I leant forward, I realised it to be photographs lining the wall. It was only one of two but since Miller's whole apartment was bare of any framed photos at all, I itched to have a closer look. With Miller's old shirt being the only thing around to hide my decency, I put it on and made my way over.

The first one I looked at an old one. I stepped a little closer to make out the grainy image. Too many boys to count were all lined up, each row on different levels. A school picture maybe? I really wasn't one for rugby or football or any sport, but there looked to be far too many of them for a single team.

The one below was very different. Rather than filled with boys, it was dominated by girls. As the one before had been, this one was old too. It looked like a family photo with what I supposed to be the mother and father staring at the camera, along with two small girls. A little boy stood at the front with his father's hands on his shoulders, whilst he looked to the side with a childish grin.

"Why're you out of bed?"

I eased my back into his front. "I got bored." he wrapped his arms around my waist, drawing me even closer. "Is this your family?"

"Mhm." He kissed my neck slowly.

"How old are you in it?" I asked, trying not to get distracted. "Five? Six?"

"Probably."

I sighed. "Are you listening to me?"