begin

she always advice people to love yourself. Everything about you is beautiful. You are beautiful. Everything imperfect about you is beautiful.

she said that those freckles are damn pretty. Your thick thighs are pretty. Your stretchmarks are pretty.
You will look good in everything because you inner beauty shine out your appearances. She glad that her words throw away your insecurities.

But, little deep down in her heart, she doesn't feel the same about herself.
She thinks that she is ugly. She still look doesn't look stunning in make up and nice clothes.

She hates her imperfections. She despises her scars, her thighs, her thick stomach. Basically, she hates herself.

She dislike how her voice sounds like, how her laugh ringing through the hallway, how her hands gesture when she told her friends stories, how her face expressions when she listens to other people and how she hates herself.

She tries to bring herself to love everything about her. But she can't. Because she feels like, everything about her is not worth to love.

she feels like she lives in hypocrite. The fact that she always soothe other people breakdown points while she still drown in her own insecurities.

Does anybody wants to throw away her insecurities?