Secret ~Blaise Zabini Oneshot~

Zacznij od początku

"Me too."

"I still remember the first day we met." I said smiling as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"As do I."

I sighed. "You should talk more."

"How so?"

"I don’t know, how about we play our game?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sure."

"Okay, I got it!" I said smirking.

"Is it a person?"

"No."

"Is it an animal?"

"No."

"Is it magical?"

"Yes."

"Can you hold it?"

"Maybe."

"Is it a potion?"

"No."

"Is it a wand?"

"Nope."

"Is it in this school?"

"Maybe."

"Does it have color?"

"Yes."

"Is it big?"

"Yes."

"Does it have hair?"

"No."

"Can it talk?"

"No."

"Can it smell?"

"Nada."

"Can it see?"

"Nope."

"Does it feel?"

"No."

"Can it read?"

"No."

"Is it something in you?"

"Yes."

"Can it save you?"

"Yes."

"Can it kill you?"

"Yes."

"Is it an emotion?"

"Yes."

"Is it love?"

I cheered. "Yay! You got it." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, my turn." He thought about it for a minute or two. I could already tell that it wouldn’t be as easy as I hoped for. "Okay, I have it."

"Is it something you see often?"

"Yes."

"Is it something you experience?"

"Yes."

"Does it have a color?"

"Maybe."

"Does it have a taste?"

"Yes."

"Is it accomplished by one’s self?"

"No."

"Ummm…I don’t know! I can’t think of anything else to ask." I exclaimed and fell backwards onto the couch.

"Can you guess it?" Blaise questioned as he moved to where he was hovering over me.

"No…" I said with a frown on my face.

"Do you want to know?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Yes."

"It was…your kisses." That’s when I became extremely aware of the closeness between us.

"Blaise…?" I started to get nervous as his eyes bore into me.

"I’m sorry."

"For wha-" I got cut off as he claimed my lips and took away my first kiss. I didn’t mind though, that he stole my first kiss, I actually love it. Love him. He’s all I ever think about and dream about. "What’d you do that for?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I really like you and I’ve been dying to do that for a while now. If you don’t feel the same then, I told you earlier that I was sorry."

"Blaise."

"What?"

"Shut up." I told him with a cheesy grin on my face. I placed my hand on his cheek and guided him into another wonderful kiss.

"Mia."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Me too." I smiled and then got a worried look. "You realize I’m not a pureblood, you’re friends aren’t going to like this very much."

"They don’t have to." He replied and gave me a peck on the lips.

Dear Diary,

I don’t have to hide his name now. Why? Because today he stood up in the cafeteria and admitted to everyone that we were together. Ron gave me hell until Hermione made him stop and Harry and Luna were happy for me. As for Cedric, Pansy, and Cho let’s just say we make sure not to cross paths anymore. Especially with Cedric, when he notices me anywhere he tries to act like Blaise and then tries to get me to date him instead. But Blaise and I are holding up and I hope this lasts. :)

XOXOXO,

Mia