Ideas

It's been 5 months since I got pregnant and they took Jill, I already had a bumb, there has been a lot of strigoi attacks near the court. We have losr a lot of guardians. We have been so close to getting Jill but those damn strigoi, already have a back up plan. And as the time went by I couldn't fight no more, even though they prohibited fighting , I was still bad ass and continue to fight, but when I got to 2 months I had an accident, and from then I couldn't even move a box, life has been bad in the court, Adrian is always trying to check on Jill but there connection just won't work, the last time he check on her was a month ago, she said they had her on drugs, we knew something was going on, and we suspected, will Sydney suspected, that maybe moroi that don't support Lissa is helping Robert, to hurt her and as well as me.

"Hey guys what if Jill can use Adrians power?" I said, we were having a meeting and that just popped out of no where.

"That can't be possible, when you were shadow kissed, you couldn't wield Lissa's magic." Said Sonya

"Because I couldn't, im Dhampir, Dhampir can't wield magic, and Jill is moroi and can wield magic, look if a human can wield magic, why wouldn't a moroi that is shadow kissed not wield Adrian's magic." I said to them, Being pregnant have given me more ideas, and will I need to share my ideas.

"And if she could, how could I send it to her, or like would she know ." Adrian said

"I don't know, maybe it could be like when you're sending magic to heal someone, but like mental way or like if you send the darkness from spirit? And she probably seeing us through your eyes." I said. "Oh my, I got another idea, ugh why didn't we think of that first of all!" I said kind of talking to my self.

"And what's you idea?" Lissa said

"Remember that time you broke some ones nose, well I need the person who helped me give you that lesson ." I said

"You need Oskana for the idea you got?" Lissa asked

"Yes, your majesty I do." I said

"Ok, Guardian rivers , locate Oskana and Mark and bring them to the court, and when you find them tell them I have requested them to the court." Lissa said in a Queen like way.

Changesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें