chapter 7

Mason's pov

Evelyn disrespected me and Marcus and for that we are punishing her. She seems to be a little more calm than I thought. She also seems to be enjoying it but she's still has tears going down her cheeks. Her voice is very soft and very calm as she counts though and that's how I know she's enjoying it. That and the fact that she keeps squeezing her thighs tightly.

*Slap*

"5, daddy" she says and I look at my brother who has lust in his eyes.

I help Evelyn stand up and then my brother sits down.

As he starts she counts starting at 6 saying master with it and I can already tell that this is making me and my brother hard.

"10, master" Evelyn says and by now I need a very cold shower.

"Evelyn how about a bath?" Marcus says pulling her onto his lap being careful of her bottom.

"Yes master" she says as she wipes the little tears on her cheeks.

"Mason you go get a shower I've got this" Marcus says and I instantly beeline out of his room straight to mine to take a cold shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Marcus's pov

I pick up Evelyn bridal style and walk into my bathroom as my brother goes to take a shower knowing I'm going to need one after.

"Ok Evelyn you get undressed while I get the bath started" i say setting her on her feet and turn to the bath starting the water making sure it's not to cold or too hot.

I turn around after putting the stopper in to find Evelyn fully nude while rubbing her arms from the cold.  I grab her hand and quickly help her in the bath as she winces a little from the spankings.

I grab the shampoo and put it in her hair and then rince it out. I do the same thing with conditioner. I grab a rag and put some body wash on it and start to wash her body. She doesn't seem self conscious or anything. After washing her body I rinse her body with the water sprayer just in time for Mason to walk into the bathroom drying his hair.

"How's the bath princess?" He asks Evelyn and she smiles. I raise an eyebrow at her telling her that wasn't an answer.

"Fun" she replies quickly and Mason chuckles.

"Well once we get done we can go eat" he says and he grabs a towel taking over so i can go take a shower.

I leave the bathroom and go to my brothers room so that I can take a nice cold shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn's pov

The bath was fun. Although I noticed that they didn't have any bath toys and I'm going to have to get some.

After daddy dried me off he took me to the bed wrapped in a towel and went into the closet to get an outfit. He comes back out and dresses me.

I stand up and look in the mirror on the vanity and smile at myself.

(All of their outfits)
(Evelyn)

(All of their outfits)(Evelyn)

(Mason)

(Marcus)

(Marcus)

"Alright little one what do you want to eat?" Daddy asks me as we walk out of the bedroom

"French fries" I say skipping down the hall.

"Hmm McDonald's?" He asks and my eyes widen.

"Yes!" I yell smiling.

"Inside voices baby" master says kissing my forehead and opening the front door.

We walk to a black range Rover and get in. I sit in the back with daddy while master drives us.

"So we are also going to the park after we get some food and then we can go to the toy store" daddy says buckling me up but doesn't buckle himself up.

"Really?!" I yell smiling.

"Inside voices" master says sternly and I smile at him in the mirror.

"Yes but only if your good and we are also going to get some stuff to clean your piercings with." Daddy says and I frown as master pulls out of the driveway.

"What's wrong?" Daddy asks seeing my frown.

"You got to wear your seatbelt" i whisper to him putting my hand up to my mouth just in case master got mad at him.

"What's with the secrecy?" Master asks and i instantly put my hand down and smile at him in the mirror and he raises an eyebrow.

Once master looks back at the road I slowly lean over daddy while watching master making sure he won't look. I grab the seatbelt and pull it over daddy and with one quick movement look down and buckle it in.

"Evelyn what was that?" Master says and i quickly look up and move back over to my seat looking at him like a deer caught in head lights.

"Um uh my uh hand?" I say as more of a question then an answer.

I look over at daddy looking for help but he smirks and shakes his head and then unbuckles his seatbelt and i suck in a breath gasping.

"Your going to get in trouble!" I whisper yell at him putting my hand by my mouth again.

"Baby I'm an adult I can't get in trouble let alone from my brother who does the same thing" he says laughing.

I lean up in my seat and look up at master to see that he's not wearing his seatbelt either. I gasp and then I get an idea. Quickly I unbuckle my seat belt and smile.

"Evelyn put your seat belt back on" daddy says sternly but I shake my head no.

"That's not fair. If you don't have to wear one neither do I" I say and cross my arms. I look between daddy and master to see that daddy had an eyebrow raised and master looks agitated.

"But baby you do. You listen to us and what we say goes so put your seat belt on" daddy says crossing his arms.

"And if I don't?" I question getting a bit of confidence.

"Trust me you won't like the consequences" master says and I look up at him and he's got that do what I say or I'll pull this car over look.

"Nuh uh it's not fair" i say ultimately deciding my own fate.

"Last chance Evelyn" master says and I shake my head no and all of a sudden he stops the car and I can tell that I should of just put my seatbelt on...