Your favorite way to chill

Thank you so much to Startacus117 for helping out and requesting this chapter! It means so much to me.❤❤❤

_________________________________

Charlie -
You and Charlie like to chill by just talking about your day or watching movies together, or if you guys really wanna relax and end the night you guys go on a little dinner date if you don't feel like cooking.

Vaggie -
The way you and Vaggie like to chill is by taking small walks with a cup of coffee or tea and just chatting about whatever comes to mind and it's very relaxing for you two.

Angel Dust -
The way you and Angel like to chill is by eating a few snacks and watching a movie together with fat nuggets. It's not much but you two enjoy it.

Alastor -
Alastor likes to take you out to dinner every now and then for way for you two to chill out and most of the time it works. If you stay home Alastor will put on some classic music and sing to you. It may not be a way for him to chill or relax but he says "As long as she's relaxed I am too."

Husk -
You and Husk like to chill by staying at home and talking while drinking some good ol' red wine. Very classy~

Cherri Bomb -
The fun and relaxing way for you and Cherri to relax is by sneeking around to Sir Egglords when he's not around and taking his Egg bois. Cherri and you likes taking his egg bois and bringing them back to your place to dress them up! Somehow you guys find this relaxing in a way but also fun!

Niffty -
Niffty and you relax by putting on some cute lo-fi or aesthetic music while you guys sew things for each other!
____________________________________

Thanks for reading Frostin' Flakers and Cherry loops!
💜💙💙❤💜💙💙❤