The question

Charlie -
One night Charlie asked you out to dinner but the whole time she was acting really weird but after dinner she asked the question. "Y/N I need to tell you something" Charlie said as she got down on one knee. "I've loved you for as long as I can remember. You mean everything to me and I wanna be yours! Forever! And I want you to be mine forever!" Charlie continues as your eyes grow big and glossy.  Charlie pulls out a sliver box. "So...will you marry me Y/N L/N?" YES!!!!

will you marry me Y/N L/N?" YES!!!!

The ring Charlie gave you

Vaggie -
It was a usual nice day. You and Vaggie were walking around the park with a bunch of other demons but...Vaggie was acting kind of strange. Vaggie stopped you at a bench. Vaggie begin to speak. "Y/N...your my everything. Your my stary night, the apple of my eye and my soul and heart. You helped me through my darkest of times and I wanna continue to love you forever. Vaggie kneeled down pulling out something from behind her back. You covered your mouth. "Y/N...will you marry me?" Vaggie asks. "Oh Vaggie...of course!!" All the other demons started clapping and cheering as you and Vaggie kissed.

of course!!" All the other demons started clapping and cheering as you and Vaggie kissed

The ring Vaggie gave you

Angel Dust -
You came home late one night and Angel wasn't home but on the dresser there was a note that read "Come to the top of (city building name) at 9:00" You didn't question it and went along with it. Since it was 8:53 you decided to go. Went you got there you saw Angel in a nice looking tuxedo smiling as you made it to the top of the building. "Angel, what's all this?" You asked smirking a bit. Angel took your hand lead you to the edge of the buliding. The breeze played with your hair as you looked down at the city lights. "Wow...Angel this is....beautiful." You told the white spider demon. "Y/N." Angel said in a soft voice turning your attention towards him. Angel grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. "Y/N...I love you so much. Your beautiful, passionate, smart and I know I'm not a fan of sappy shit or anything but I'm doing this you you my angel." Angel kneeled down in front of you and pulled out something from behind him. Your mouth was slightly opening. "Y/N my sweetheart...will you marry me?" You gave a big warm smile. "Yes...yes I will!"

yes I will!"