"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right even if you are students you are excellent golden eggs," he said

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen yelled

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" mist guy said as he surrounded us. The wind inside the dome was so strong that I was being pushed back. I flew into the air and was being surrounded by the smoke. Shoto turned around,

"Satsuki, grab my hand!" he yelled. I reached for his hand, but I couldn't reach it.

"Satsuki!" I heard him yell. I was in the void in an endless freefall everything was black and cold. Another portal opened and I could only see white, cold wind was blowing, and snow hitting my face. I braced for impact and fell into a pile of snow. 

"Ow, where am I?" I asked myself, "Snow. I guess I'm in a blizzard zone."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto Todoroki

Age: 15

Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Satsuki!" I yelled. I looked at Yuna who looked scared. The smoke surrounded Yuna and I pulled her towards me and we entered the void. When we were out of the portal Yuna and I was falling from the sky. Yuna was clinging to me really tightly I made a ramp of ice and slid down. We landed on the ground and Yuna was still clinging to me.

"Yuna, you can let go, now," I said

"Oh, sorry," she said her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. She let go and soon after we were surrounded by villains. Yuna threw some of her mines and detonated them. I used my ice and froze all of the villains up to their necks.

"It's pathetic that you lost against children. Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you?" I said as I walked toward the closest enemy, "'Scatter you and kill you,' huh? I hate to say this, but you guys look like you have Quirks you don't know what to do with."

Yuna walked next to me looking around as if she was trying to find something.

'Killing All Might... At first glance, I thought they brought their elite and would overpower him by numbers,'  I thought. I heard someone scream and another villain came trying to hit me with a staff. Yuna punched the guy in the face and sprayed smoke from her hand. The guy looked a little loopy and he tried to hit me again and I froze him.

'but a closer look shows that the pawns prepared for us a ragtag bunch of thugs'  I thought as I pulled the staff and the guy fell, 'From what I saw there were only four or five really dangerous people. If that's the case then the next step is...'

"Hey, at this rate, your cells will slowly die. I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible," I said while I put my hand close to the guy in front of me's face. 

"Tell us, how do you think you can kill All Might?" Yuna asked, "What's your plan? And do leave anything out or else,"

------------------------------------  Back to Satsuki  ------------------------------------