Forget Feelings

Jelena's POV

I can't sleep. Man I just wanna dance. So that's what I'm gonna do. Let me get up out of this bed and get dressed.
Moments later....
I'm up and at this club. I've got about 2 drinks in my system and I feel pretty good. The club is playing some good shit. As I walk to the dance floor, I see my old teammates. They're dancing to the song currently playing. I get to the middle of the floor and start dancing. The song gets to the chorus and I'm just all on this floor. When the song reaches the rap of the song, I go into this sequence and all I hear is them hooting and hollering.

Kyle's POV
Jelena has still got it and I'm shook. She hasn't danced in some time. The slower song changes to Kevin's Heart by J. Cole and she's still killing it. The song speeds up and she breaks it down.
Dancers: Yasss J.
Everybody else: Wooooo!!!
The song gets toward the end and one of the new girls walk up to her. She gets in Jelena's face. I walk over.
Gigi(new girl): Why are you here?
Jelena: Because it's my spot.
Gigi: Not anymore. Chad gave it to me while you were home.
Jelena: Fuck Chad. I gave that muthafucka his spot. Understand that.
Gigi: Understand that you don't belong here.
Jelena: I don't?
Gigi: No.
This girl touched Jelena and I saw this look. But I grabbed Jelena because she looked like she was about to beat that bitch's ass.
Jelena: What the fuck?
She looked at me and her face softened.
Me: You good?
And right then, Chad walked in.
Jelena: No.
She grabbed a drink and downed that hoe. Money started playing and she started dancing. She grabs this dude and gives him a lap dance. Chad turned around and looked at her like he was upset. Then she got off the dude and walked to the pole and got on it. She got to the top and then let go. Then caught herself and climbed it doing different tricks. By the end of the song, she was on the dance floor twerking with the other girls. Then Narcos started playing and she got behind the bar and grabbed bottles and was pouring up. Chad looks really upset. I don't understand.
Me: Jelena.
Jelena: Wassup.
Me:What's going on with you and Chad?
Jelena: Nothing anymore. He cheated on me after I miscarried.
Me: Damn. I'm sorry.
Jelena: It's fine. I'm gonna be okay.
Me: You sure?
Jelena: Yes.

Later.....Chad's POV
After I saw what I saw at the club, I just didn't know what to say. Jelena looked at me like she hated me. I really wouldn't blame her if she did. I fucked up.
Right now I'm in our bed and I just want her here.
*front door opens*
Me: Jelena?
She walks in with this duffel bag.
Jelena: I thought about what I said about leaving all of my clothes and then I realized that I don't wanna have to shop for my shit all over again so I'm grabbing this and I'll be out of your hair.
Me: J please don't go.
Jelena: Awww you said please. You sound like my Chad.
Me: Baby I'm sorry.
Jelena: Well continue to be sorry. You've been good at being a sorry excuse for a partner. Keep doing that. It works for you.
Me: Jelena I wasn't in the right state of mind when I did that. I made a mistake.
Jelena: I did too. I got with your deceiving ass and gave everything up for you. Then hurt myself in the process.
Me: Baby....
Jelena: Honestly I don't know why you call me that. I ain't Gigi. Go call her that. She can have you along with any other female that fucked you like they loved you.
Me: They d....
Jelena: Don't mean anything? I've heard that line before. And now I'm about to use it on you. The guy in my car doesn't mean anything to me.
She looks at me and all I see is hate.
Me: Wow. How's it feel to use it?
Jelena: Better than the last few times I fucked you. Now let me go get clothes so I can be out of here.
Me: Alright.
She walks into the closet and grabs her stuff. Then she walks out. I just get in bed to cry. They say dudes ain't supposed to cry. Fuck that. My love walked out.

Jelena's POV
I don't really have a dude in my car. But I just wanted him to feel what I felt. The crazy thing is that I heard him crying and I still cared. It hurt me to hurt him but he didn't care when I cried every night trying to sleep without him. He needed to feel what I felt. But now that's done. I need to focus on me and get back on top.