"Robin now tell me you want to live!" Luffy exclaimed.

"I WANT TO LIVE!! TAKE ME WITH YOU TO SEA!!" She finally admitted.

Franky started crying "We are coming for you, Robin, Lily" Luffy cracked his knuckles.

"The drawbridge is lowering" I mumbled it then blew up at the back and it stopped lowering.

Luffy grabbed all his crew and jumped off the edge "See you soon Luffy" I yelled, I could see Hiriko and Lukia with their eyes shooting out of their head they will have to get use to this.

Lucci grabbed me and Robin while Spandam led the way, we have been walking through this hallway for a long time then we heard Luffy shouting, "We are down here!" I shouted back.

I got hit by Spandam but I didn't care "Your job is to protect me Lucci" Spandam reminded him and he looks like he is about to cry.

Luffy caught up to us, but he ended up fighting Lucci while Spandam took us away we ended up going up a really long staircase, we have tried multiple times to run but he uses his elephant sword thing to stop us.

He then told us all about the government and things he wouldn't want other people to hear "So just to tell ya that transponder snail is on" I told him with a smirk.

"NOOO! My name is straw hat Luffy" He tried to pretend to be Luffy.

"His name is Monkey D Luffy not straw hat Luffy get it right" I corrected him.

"Leave the island now everyone here will die!" Robin shouted into the transponder snail and Spandam hit her with it.

"Robin!" I ran down the stairs, and she slowly got up and ran, so I went with her, but we didn't get far. He kept having to drag us up the steps because we refused to get up.

We made it up the stairs with Spandam pulling us by our hair making us stand up "We made it to the bridge of hesitation" I saw a bridge leading up to the gate of justice and the gate is open.

"We finally made it, I will be the world's hero once we pass it" He laughed walking forward into the bridge.

I kicked him in the dick when I got the perfect chance to aim and Robin knocked him over we ran back the way we came. Robin tripped I went back to her and marines started running to us but someone was shooting them down.

"HELL YEAH SOGEKING!!" I yelled.

"Longnose" Robin smiled, Usopp even hit Spandam, we both ran again while they are distracted.

"Shoot them without killing them" He yelled.

"That doesn't work! How about no shooting?" They aimed their guns at us "I guess that is a no."

I could hear them shot "Damn!" I shouted but didn't feel anything I heard them hit something and I saw Franky protecting us.

"Hello, Franky there should be a red cloth bag near you with all the keys in it" Usopp explained over a transponder snail Franky has in his hand.

"Franky open it I want these cuffs off, so I can punch someone already" I shouted jumping up and down.

The second key unlocked mine and the fifth unlocked Robin's I lift up my hands finally feeling free.

"Thank you" I hugged Franky.

"That means you beat everyone from cp9 in the tower of justice!?" Spandam freaked out.

"You guys are awesome," I said into the transponder snail and Franky told them our cuffs are off.

"Long nose thank you" Robin added.

"You should give your thanks to the ones who got the keys and remember your Luffy's nakama" Usopp replied.

We then turned back to the marines and I ran at them as Robin made her arms appear I punched Spandam in the face making him bleed and I went after the other marines as she used all her hands to slap Spandam.

I smashed the ground cracking it making then go off balance, "Summon Laila" She appeared, and we both attacked them like wolves.

The top half of the tower of justice fell "Robin are they okay?!" I shouted over to her and she nodded.

"Good," I said relieved as I punched a marine in the face he was trying to attack me from behind.

"Leave some for us, Lily!" Franky shouted over to me.

"Then hurry up!" I told him as I took more of them down and went further through across the bridge.

Something landed on my shoulder "Lukia!" I shouted but she didn't look too happy.

"Your an idiot! You have been captured twice now!" She scolded me.

"Sorry" I apologized "What happened to your wing?" Her wing is bleeding.

"Someone shot it I won't be able to fly for some time" She explained.

"Okay just leave this to us," I told her as Robin and Franky caught up to me. Franky chased the marines in his centaur form half of his legs are extended in front of him.

There was a really powerful explosion shaking everything making me fall, but I was stopped by Laila she goes up to my waist in height, so she was able to keep me up "Thanks."

"They are here" I looked at the familiar ships I saw when I was 6 when they blew up my whole island, I looked to Robin to see her shaking on the floor.

"This is crazy" Franky commented in disbelief "You?" He looked at Robin.

I went over and covered her ears I'm getting the horrible memories as well I know how bad this must be for her she lost everything to this. As I did this Spandam started talking again but his face is bigger because of Robin slapping him earlier.

He bragged about how Lucci is gonna beat Luffy "Luffy will win" I said out loud.

"Come on strawhat" Franky cheered him on.

Spandam wouldn't shut up and talked about Tom who taught Franky and Iceburg, "Strong right!" Franky launched his arm and punched him shutting him up.

"Just shut up already" Franky yelled getting his arm back into place.

"He is using frunkfreed" Someone yelled as Spandam got out his sword.

"Franky that sword is actually an elephant and it can stretch quite far" I warned.

He aimed it at Robin Franky grabbed one trunk while I grabbed the other one stopping the elephant from reaching Robin, Laila moved near Robin protectively, and she growled at the elephant scaring it.

"Dammit!" Spandam yelled in frustration.

Franky aimed his arm at the elephant and his hand moved showing a gun barrel "Turn your trunk back or I shoot" He demanded and the elephant did just that so Franky put his arm down.

"Nico Robin will the other strawhats be here?" he asked.

"Yes most definitely" She answered having full confidence in them.

"I have been waiting years to smash your face in," Franky said as he dragged the elephant and then threw it at Spandam making him dent the ground and then smashing all of it in the end.

"I was able to do this because of them" He shot the marines making them fall off the side, and he then blew up the rest of them.

"Get a ship ready I'm making an escape route," Franky told us.

"I want to beat up some more people" I walked up next to him with Laila by my side.

"I will help too, I'm alright" Robin stood up "This time it will be different from Ohara, I'm not alone anymore" Robin gave us a gentle smile reassuring us she will be fine.