FIVE: Meet Them

Bugging his cold friend for almost half an hour now, Knoxx coldly snorted before giving in to his childish friend.

"Can you stop now, I'll introduce you now okay?"

"Hehehe, like I expected. Knoxx, you really love me."

Playfully hugging his friend, he teasingly said it.

"Tss. Put your hand away or else you will suffer?" Knoxx threateningly said while giving his famous glare.

"Fine, fine. *Pout* Why so cold?"

Knoxx didn't give any attention to him anymore. He face his cute little sister before saying: "'Lil sis, this childish boy here is Knack Hanns Mendez. The serious but nerd boy there is Luthor Ferrell while the cold person in that corner is Shiro  Hintaro."

Tiffany cheerfully responded, "Nice to meet you too, big brothers."

Like someone shoot his heart, Knack touch his left chest first where his heart is before answering, "Aiyo!! Cuteness overload. Little cutie, you don't need to call me as bog brother. It will only make me look old."

"But why not? Your really 'old' compare to me, right?" Tiffany counter while she titled her head to the right in confusion.

"Pfft!!" The three other men inside can't help but burst in laughter.

"Haha!! See, even my cute sister told you your old. Aiyo!! Grandpa, you should rest now okay?! Don't come back!!"

Slamming his hand to his friend's back who's laughing his a** off until there's tear in his eyes, Knack can't help bit said with a deadpan face, "Don't worry Knoxx, your also a grandpa since where the same age."

Chocking his saliva, Knoxx give him a glare.

Feeling the sudden spark between them, Luthor finally meddle. "Okay, stop with your childish bunter. The time is ticking and I didn't have any lunch yet. If you two want to starve then continue but do it outside. I'm starving okay?"

Sitting at the other single couch at the side, Luthor started to eat. While Shiro gave the two a cold stare before he also eat his share.

Brushing their hair first, the two sit down rather awkwardly. To erase the awkwardness, Knoxx continue to talk to his cute sister until the lunch ends.

Walking his sister to her room with the three rascals tailing them, Knoxx bod his sister reluctantly.

"Big brother, we will see each other later. Don't be sad. You will  wait me her later, right?" Tiffany coax her big bro for minutes before she made him to go back to his class.

"You wait me here, little Tiffany, huh?! Wait for brother to fetch you and don't wonder around. Don't also talk to strangers."

"Right, right." Tiffany bobbled her head like a chick pecking rice in the ground just to assure her naggy brother.

With his three friends in his side, Knoxx departed while looking back every three steps. Tiffany didn't know whether to laugh or cry seeing the comical scene created by his adorkable  brother.

---***---

Sweeping her things and putting it to her bag, Tiffany run towards her big brother who's waiting outside for half an hour now.

"Big brother, did you skip classes again?" Tiffany ask as soon as she's in front of him.

"No!" Knoxx denied his sister's claim. Of course, he didn't. He didn't dare to defy his cute sister okay?! Even though he wants to bully his cite sister as she become more cute every time she got bullied, he still didn't want to anger her. So when she said to him to stop skipping classes, of course he obey.

"Really?" Still, Tiffany ask once more for confirmation.

"Of course. Your big bro is a good boy, okay?" Knoxx proudly declare while caressing his sister's soft hair. Really soft~~

"Okay, okay, I believe you. Just don't ruin my hair." She said while slapping his hand.

"En. Let's go, little sis. I will bring you to your favorite ice cream parlour."

"Hmm."

Following her brother, one at the front while the other at the back with three steps at the middle.

Happy at her own, she soon crash at a hard 'wall' - ah, no! It's correct to say- she crashed at his big brother's back as he suddenly stop without informing her resulting at her nose being a victim.

"Big brother, why did you suddenly stop?" Ouch T^T~~

Without paying his sister's pain, Knoxx stare - ah, no, glare at the people in front of him causing his sudden stop.

"Why are you here?" Knoxx question the three rascals in front of him with a deathly glare that can make every one shivered up in their spine. Unfortunately, the three rascals are not ordinary. They already immune to those 'death glares' of his. It brought no harm to them anymore.

"Of course we will come with you. Since this is our first time meeting you sister, we decided to tag along." Knack answered with a wide grin plastered on his face which resulted to his friend's pissing off.

"No thanks. We doesn't need you. This is siblings trip, okay?" Who need you anyway? You will just snatch my cute sister to me. I won't allow that to happen. Not in a million years~~

"I'm sorry, Knoxx. But we already decided. Or else you want your parents to--" Knack didn't finish hos threat when Knoxx cut him and answered.

"Okay, okay. Just shut up ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐" Ah, why does time flashes so fast T^T! The million years are gone~~

"Hehe😁😁"

---***---

Jam's Note:
I'm SORRY for disappearing for weeks. I'm just had a busy schedule plus the laziness to write. When I had time, I just search novels to have ideas to write while I also posted them at my profile.

Thank you for your support (ᵔᴥᵔ)

Please forgive me🙇🙇🙏🙏