TWO: Her "Art Prodigy" Brother

For the past three days, Letticia familiarize herself in the new world.  Entertainment, business and of course lessons in her school since she need yo go back after her discharge.

Thankfully, the lessons are not likely different than in Earth, so she didn't have difficulties to cope up. But what bewildered her is in the entertainment industry.

Her idols like BTS, Taylor Swift, Sam Smith and the likes are not existing. It's like, all the things here are not have a likely huge difference compare to Earth except that area. Her favorite novels, movies, songs, and band groups are gone.

So for the last three days, to ease her boredom, she will write lyrics of songs that she remembered.

Well, all those things should be kept to herself but one day ago when her brother surprised her of his sudden visit, discovered all the songs she wrote.

---***---

One Day Ago~~

Being an art prodigy, Knoxx Ion Salvador is studying at the no.1 art and music school in the Z City, the Northern Art and Music Academy.

But if you're thinking that he's like others who are eager to study there and they're working their ass hard, he's not.

Knoxx is like a typical primary student who likes to play and be mischievous. He likes to pull pranks that even his teachers are all careful in front of him in fear of being the victim of his pranks.

But since he's an art prodigy and the only son of the power couple, the film emperor and fashion empress, all his victims can't do a things but to swallow their pent up anger.

Nevertheless, all his victims got compensations from his parents so we can say that not everyone is as fearful as they appear because others want to be hi victim to get compensations from his powerful parents

Back to the topic, it's one of the time where the mischievous prodigy want to pull pranks. But contrary to his usual antics where his teachers or classmates is the one who became his victims, always pulling tricks to someone again makes boring.

So he think of his little sister. But because of him being a sis-con can't make him pull any tricks on her beloved sister. Anyway, he didn't have any insignificant reason just ti visit his sister.

Besides, he already missed her, so visiting her are justified.

Coming out of school early than the dismissal time, Knoxx ordered his butler to drive to hospital as he wants to visit his little sis.

"Uncle Jun, let's go. I want to visit my little sis as I already missed her. Make sure to stop in the stores that selling fruits. I also want to buy her fruits."

Feeling the reason of his young master is decent enough and feeling his young master won't let his attitude as a prankster come out, the butler sigh, "On it, young master."

Driving carefully, the car soon stopped in front of the private hospital where the little Tiffany is confined.

Letting the butler bring the fruits, the two people, one tall and one short, ride on an elevator to reach the VIP floor.

Opening his sister's room without knocking, he found his beloved sister sleeping peacefully.

Looking at his little sister's sleeping face, Knoxx felt something thug at his heart. His little sister is so much cute even when she sleeping. And he wants to pinch her but seeing how she's sleeping peaceful, he didn't want to ruin his little sister's beauty sleep.

As to ease his boredom while waiting his sister to wake up, Knoxx decided to see what his sister has been writing according to her maids.

Looking for his sister's things, Knoxx soon found a notebook with a cute pink bookmark. It have a name of it which is sister's name "Tiffany" with a ribbon at the end.

Opening it, Knoxx finally found what makes his sister busy.

Just a single scan make Knoxx stiffen at first then excitement after.

The things written at his sister's things are a compilation of poems or correctly called as "song lyrics" with chords of guitar.

Just a single glance can make her sister become a music prodigy. Not that she's not because she really have that title, but composing a song is another thing.

Immersed in what he's reading, he didn't even notice of his sister's glare.

Before going to sleep, Tiffany's mood can be considered good. But waking up seeing her brother racking her things without her permission, her good mood fell into hell.

Walking at his side in tiptoe, Tiffany hastily snatch her notebook as she's scared of what he will see more if she let him look more.

Recovering from his shock by the sudden hand hastily snatching the notebook, Knoxx face his sister's glare. But instead of him getting scared, Knoxx suddenly have an impulse to pinch her cheeks. She's so much cute that even glaring didn't diminish her cuteness. It make her more cute even.

"Hehehe😁😁 Your now awake, little Tiffany. Come, big brother brought you fruits. Are you hungry?! Do you want brother to peel some oranges?"

Grumpily walking at her bed with her notebook, Tiffany look at the other way indicating that she didn't want to talk to her brother.

"Come on, little Tiffany. Don't be angry to big brother anymore, okay. Don't worry, after you get discharged brother will bring you to your favorite ice cream shop. "

"Hmp😡😡"

"Come, brother will peel you sone oranges."

Coaxing his little sister more, Knoxx finally make her not to be angry to him.

Playing with his little sister more, Knoxx soon need to come back to his school. He just take some break to see his little sister.

But before that, he coax her to sleep and tuck her to the blanket safely before departing.

---***---

What do you think?! Comment anything and I highly appreciated it.

God bless (^^)^_^