THREE: Her 'New' Family

After organizing her papers at the hospital, both of her parents and brother come to pick her up.

After the little incident a few days ago where her brother touched her things without her permission which make her angry at him for a while, her brother always seek her permission if he wants to touch any of her things. Which is make her satisfied.

Accompanying her as they took an elevator to the lobby, Knoxx can't help but ask, "Little Tiff, why don't you let mother and father see your notebook where songs you composed are written?"

Feeling  shocked by his sudden question, Tiffany answered her brother rather stiffly, "Well, I can't tell mother and father about it yet brother. Besides I will tell them about it soon. I just want to surprise them specially mother since one of the songs here will be my gift for mother and I plan to sing it at her birthday. So big brother, don't tell them okay?! It's a surprise. Promise me.."

Reaching out her pinky finger at her brother's direction while looking like she's expecting him to also reach out his pinky finger on her, Knoxx didn't have a choice but to give in.

"Hmm... Big brother promised."

Sealing their deal with a pinky finger, Tiffany joyfully hold his brother's hands while they walking at the hospital's entrance.

There, their parents pick them up.

---***---

Finally arriving at their home which is basically a mansion for some people, Knoxx lead his little sister while walking.

Being a thoroughly a sis-con, Knoxx can't let his sister have an even a single scratch. Or else, he didn't know what would he feel by then.

"Careful, little bun."

Hearing her brother's new nickname for her, Tiffany really feel the need to cure his sickness, aka his sis-con sickness.

"Welcome home, sweetie."

The gentle woman who she first see the first time she arrived in this world, aka her 'new' mother greeted her gently as soon as they step at the front door.

Feeling happy by the sudden warmth she's receiving, Tiffany smile more sweetly at her gentle mother.

"Thanks, mommy!"

After giving her thanks to her mother, her rather cold looking father suddenly scoop her and brought her to his seemingly cold bit truthfully warm embrace.

"Baby, it's good that your okay now. You don't know how worried daddy os when I heard about your accident. Dont let that happen again, baby, okay?!"

Smiling sweetly at her father that showed her white canine teeth, Tiffany answer her father back, "Yes, daddy. Tiffany will not let mommy, daddy and big brother worry again."

After saying it, Tiffany give her daddy a kiss on hos cheeks.

"Hahaha😁😁 I know Tiffany really are a good girl."

Feeling jealous that his father got a kiss by his sister while he have none, Knoxx immediately go to his father's side and demanded his kiss.

"Little bun, where is big brother's kiss?"

Since Tiffany is in a good mood, she also kiss him and her mother.

"Okay, you three. Stop now. Let's go to the dining hall to eat or else the food I let the maids prepared will be cold."

"Yes, mommy."

"Okay, wife."

Heading to the dining hall while laughing and joking with each other, they soon reach the dining to be greeted by so many food like there's a celebration.

"Mommy, why is there so many food? Are we celebrating something?"

Tiffany wants to also ask this but since hee brother beat her to it, she just stand there also waiting for her mother's response.

"Of course, we're celebrating. We're celebrating for your sister's good return and fast recovery."

"Oh, it's like that."

"Okay, don't have ask anymore questions. Let's eat now."

Knack lead his family into sitting and let his little princess to lead the prayer.

Soon, their family eat their sumptuous meal with relish and the joy in their eyes can't be missed.

Their little treasure are now okay and safe. They don't have to be always at their wits end finding their little treasure got into an accident.

Thankfully, she's safe now.

If you look at them, you will not connect this three cold person as they are now.

Who would have thought that the cold film emperor had a gentle side that only his family have a privileged to see and experience.

Who would also have thought that the beautiful but aloof fashion empress had also a side where she smile genuinely without others telling her or without the excuse of being the nature of her work.

And who would also had a thought that the cold and prankster art genuis have a gentle and excessively pampering side that only his sister had a privileged to see and experience.

Three people have a not so good personality where everyone is always seeing but facing their family, they will change and they will only show their good and best personality.

---***---

What do you think?

Comment down below or feed back or whatnot. I highly appreciated it.

God bless💜💜💜