Chapter 13.

I just found out that the boys have a gig tonight and are currently setting up, so I decided why not show up for moral support even though I haven't seen them in a while. "I think I'm in love, Mick" I hear Tommy say.

"Seriously, again? Better not be another groupie" I say, standing at the end of the rows of seats. All four of them look at me and Vince waves awkwardly.

"Lili?" Tommy and Nikki say and sit up from laying on the stage.

"Oh, so you do remember me?" I say, walking down the aisle towards the stage.

"Lili, I would just like to apologise," Vince says, standing up in front of me. "I'm sorry that I put you in hospital-" I cut him off by pulling him into a hug and I feel him slowly hug back. I make eye contact with Nikki and glare at him before pulling away from the hug to look at Vince's face.

"I'm just glad, that you're ok," I say and kiss his cheek. "So... who's the lucky girl, Tommy?" I ask, sitting down in one of the seats.

"Her names Heather Locklear, oh, you should meet her. We can go out somewhere tonight before we leave to go to our next tour stop and you two can meet" Tommy says, excitement laced in his voice.

"Sounds good," I say.

Suddenly, Sharise walks up to Vince with a little girl leading the way. I realise she's not pregnant anymore and I look at them shocked. He must have had the baby while I was in the hospital. "Oh, Skylar, is it time to go already?" Vince asks, picking up his daughter, now known as Skylar.

"Say bye to daddy," Sharise says and Vince kisses Skylar cheek. "We're going to be late. Come on."

"Mummy!" Skylar cries.

"Come on, we're leaving," Sharise says and tries to grab Skylar, but Vince doesn't let her go.

I look away awkwardly and stand up. "Where's Doc?" I ask Mick.

"Backstage," He says and I nod. Sharise storms passed me and Tommy looks amused at the events that just took place.

"Is this bring your fucking girlfriend to work day?" Nikki asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"Wish I had a girlfriend," Mick says.

"I know, Mick. I know" Nikki says before drinking out of his Soda cup that is most likely filled with liquor. I see Doc walk out onto the stage and start talking to Vince, so there goes my chance to get away from Nikki. I guess I'll just play the bathroom card.

"I'll be back," I say and walk out the side doors of the stage room. I walk down the hallways aimlessly and feel someone grab my arm, pulling me into the closes room which just so happens to be the men's bathroom. I look up at whoever grabbed me and see it's bloody Nikki, the one person I didn't want to talk to. "What the fuck, Nikki?" I say, pulling my arm out of his grip. "What the hell do you want?"

"You. I want you" he answers.

"Well, you can't have me because you left me to in that hospital after visiting one time, Nikki. One fucking time and you're my fucking boyfriend, you're supposed to be there" I spit. I try to get passed him but he stops me and pins me against the wall with my hands above my head.

"I know. I was fucking stupid for leaving you there alone, but we're here now so why don't we make up for lost time, huh?" He smirks and I swallow hard.

"Now is not the time for se-"

Nikki smashes his lips on mine, instantly turning it into a heated make out. "It's always time for sex."

"Nikki, no." I lightly push him away from me and he rolls his eyes.

"Fine," he says with a cheeky smile. "At least forgive me."