She smirks. "I'd love to stay with you but I'm not allowed inside the house without his permission."

My eyes widen and my mouth hangs open. Gape. "What? No! Blaire please, I can't face him alone!"

Her smirk stays on. Oh she's enjoying this isn't she?

Blaire shrugs. "I'm sorry honey, but it's either you get out by yourself or I push you out."

I pout at her words. "You know what? I'm going to get out and head in that house like a boss!"

She smirks and nods. "Yes girl! And I'll be just a phone call away. Now out!" She shoves me playfully causing me to laugh.

I roll my eyes but leave regardless. "Whatever."

I make my way to the door hearing Blaire's car leave. With a deep breath, I raise my hand and press the door bell. Not even seconds later, the door opens revealing a woman, probably in her late 40s.

She has black hair, black eyes, average height and a tan like skin. Her white sun dress she is wearing is loose but still looks good on her.

"Hi! You must be Alison. Oh how I've been waiting for you." The woman chirpers. Her eyes twinkling with excitement. "Oh come in please." She moves aside allowing me to enter.

I enter the mansion. The aroma of cookies hit my nostrils.

"Leo told me that you'd be arriving today." The woman says.

I nod awkwardly, not knowing what to say. "Thank you..." I trail off.

She face palms herself before looking at me with a sheepish smile. "I'm Elizabeth dear, but you can call me Liz." She introduces. "I'll be here around a lot so you'll be seeing me a number of times."

I smile at her. Liz gives off a warm vibrant that is actually welcoming.

"At least I won't be dealing with O'Neill alone." I mumble. I'm not sure if she heard me but if she did she didn't comment on it. Instead she changes the topic.

"You must be hungry, I have cooked and baked various dishes for you." She exclaims clapping her hands with a large smile.

I might be a bum for this, but I rejected the offer. "I'm sorry but I'm really tired. Jet leg. Maybe later." I say with a small smile.

Liz's smile doesn't flatter at the rejection which I'm grateful for. I didn't want to feel guilty for bursting her bubble. She takes my hand and leads me to the spiral of stairs. "If you're tired than I best be showing you to your room. It's opposite to Leo's room." I can practically hear the smug in her voice.

I shake my head. Sorry Liz, but whatever you're planning will never work.

When we get to the top, she leads me straight to the hallway with three doors. One door is straight ahead while the other two are opposite to each other on both sides. I'm guessing one of those doors is where I'll be sleeping.

Liz halts between both doors causing me to halt as well. She turns to the one on our right and opens it. Let me tell you this, as soon as she opens it, my eyes widen.

Everything about this is too beautiful and I'm beginning to think that this is just a dream. Both a nightmare and a lovely dream.

"Leo had people decorate this room weeks before you came. Surprisingly, he leapt straight to the colours white and gold. Odd because he has never been a man of light colours." She explains.

All I could do is nod. Maybe it's coincidental that the room is decorated in my favourite colour, right?

Through scanning the beauty of the room, my eyes land on the familiar bags set neatly on the ground beside the bed. Liz might have noticed where my attention is at as she starts explaining. "They arrived a few minutes before you."