Peace Interrupted (Part 1)

(Jaxon)

"Babe...we should take this to the bedroom." I suggested in between kisses.

It hasn't even been ten minutes since we arrived at the beach house. For paranoia's sake, I had requested a quick check of the premise before we did anything else. Asher of course, understood my need to be cautious and on guard now that we were sure Teddy knew about us.

How were we sure?

Asher hasn't once mentioned that we were together to Teddy, and yesterday during lunch, he approached Asher. My mate came to me in a huff, exclaiming about how Teddy had asked him out and that he said his mate would never have to know. Asher claimed he didn't have a mate, and while he was flattered, he wouldn't go out with Teddy.

Asher was as creeped out as I was truly afraid.

When I had come back from ensuring the premise was safe, I'd met Asher in the spacious living area only to be attacked.

"Just take me on the couch!" he whined, smashing his lips against mine, grinding his lower half against me. I gripped his hips, breaking the kiss.

"You want our first time to be on a couch?"

Asher growled possessively, attacking my mouth once again, surprising me by shoving his tongue into my mouth. He broke the kiss, scrambling off but taking him with me.

"Fine. Let's go, now!" he ordered, heading toward the steps.

"Maybe we should take our bags up too." I suggested, teasingly, laughing when he stopped to glare at me. "Fine. But let me get something from my bag. Go get ready for me."

At my command, Asher sprinted up the steps causing me to shake my head.

Dammit! That boy was horny.

Retrieving my bag from the floor, I fished out the bottle of lube and a few packets of condoms. With how horny we both were, gods know how many times we would do it.

By the time I made it to the room where Asher was, I came to find him posed on the bed completely naked. He lay on his side, propped on his elbow so that he would see when I entered the room.

His attempt at a sexy pose made me laugh. He didn't look bad at all. He was quite attractive, but I just couldn't take him seriously with how horny he is.

"Come on!" he encouraged, shifting onto his knees as he beaconed me over. My eyes wandered over his naked frame, from slender shoulders, arms that packed a bit of muscle, finely toned abs, and sexy, long legs. He was fully erect, too, adding to my own excitement as I felt myself twitch in my pants.

I started undressing as I moved closer, tossing the lube and condoms onto the bed.

"Condoms?" my mate queried picking up a packet. I kicked off my pants and boxers, nodding as I shuffled in next to him, hands coming to rest on his slender waist. Asher raised an eyebrow.

"Why would we need condoms? We are mates. Unless..." he trailed, a teasing light in his eyes. I frowned.

"What? I'm just being safe." I returned, dismissing whatever thoughts he was having about me purchasing condoms. Is it that wrong of me to purchase them?

Asher pouted. "I want it raw!" he blurted suddenly, tossing the packet onto the floor along with the seven others I had grabbed. "And hard!"

Groaning, I dropped my head against his shoulder. "Gods, babe. You're so vulgar when you're ready." I whined, not bothering to hide the fact that his command made me flush.

"Whoa!" he cried, feigning shock. "And here I thought I was turning you on." he retorted, chuckling as he leaned forward to pepper my shoulder with butterfly kisses. I returned the gesture, kissing along his shoulder, neck, jaw, cheek and finally capturing his lips.