Chapter Nineteen

Zonnique's Pov:

Bahja Tried To Close The Door Fast, But My Foot Was Blocking The Door. I Pushed The Door Wide Open, and It Hit The Wall. Bahja Began Backing Up, Apologizing, Cause She Know She Ain't Gon See Tomorrow.

She Grabbed Her Phone From The Bed, and I Snatched It Out Her Hands and Threw It Outside and It Broke In To Pieces. I Closed The Door, and Saw Bahja on The Floor Crying, Cause She Knows What's Coming To Her.

I Laughed, and Laughed and Felt Tears Coming Down My Face, "You Know What's So Funny To Me?"

"What..." Bahja Said Lowly

"I Thought You Was The Realest Friend I Had, I Thought You Would Never Ever, Try and Get With Any Of My Boyfriends, or Even Try To Talk To Them On That Level, We Was So Close! and I Would Do Anything For You, Cause You Was The Only I Really Trusted." Zonnique Yelled In Bahja's Face "Buuut You Proved Me Wrong, You Taught Me That The People You Thought You Could Trust, You Cant."

"Zo-"Bahja Was Cut Off By Zonnique Stabbing Bahja In The Arm "AHHHHHHH"

"Don't Worry Bahja.. It's Not Gon Be Fast. It's Gon Be A Very Long Torture." Zonnique Said With a Evil Smile and Took The Knife Out Bahja's Arm

Yn's Pov:

I Was Having Cereal and Watching The Dragon Tales, While Watching Blue Sleep Beside Me, She Is So Cute When She Aint Loud. I Heard My Dad Snoring Really Loud Downstairs. I Saw My Phone Light Up, and It Was Issa. I Smiled, and Unlocked My Phone, We Been Talking Lowkey. Nothing Official Yet. Still Getting To Know Him. I Didn't Even Tell Reginae.

Zonnique's Pov:

I Saw Bahja Bleeding. She Was Crying and Begging For Me To Stop. I Wasn't Gonna Stop Til She's Dead. I Made Sure She Was Tied Up and Couldn't Move a Muscle, I Poured The Acid All Over Her, and Heard Her Skin Sizzling, Bahja Was Turning a Color, and Before I Knew It, She Was Gone.

Do I Feel Bad? Hell Naw.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes

+4comments

Short Ass Chapter !!!