Chapter Eight

...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yn's Pov:

I Felt CX Taking Off My Shirt, I Felt So Uncomfortable. I Told Him To Stop and He Wouldn't Listen, I Pushed Him Off Of Me and That Was a Bad Mistake. He Slapped Me In The Face and I Slapped Back , He Said You Gon Give Me What I Want and He Pinned Me Down To The Bed and That's When I Heard Someone Bust In The Room. Thank God For That Person.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Issa Yelled Pushing CX Off Of Me

"Nigga Get Outta Here! This Is Between Me & Whatever Her Name Is!" CX Said With So Much Anger

Issa Punched CX In The Chest and CX Could Hardly Breathe. I Saw CX Punch Issa and Issa Fell To The Ground, I Didn't Know What To Do.. Then Issa Got Back Up and Fought CX.

CX Was Knocked Out Cold.

Issa Grabbed My Hand and We Walked Out The House. Everybody Asked 'What Happened?' 'What's Going On?' 'Where You Going?'

I Felt Blood Run Down My Face and Issa Saw It Too.

"You Okay?" Issa Asked Looking At Me

"Yeah..I'm Fine." Yn Said "Thanks Issa."

"No Prob. I Couldn't Let Some Wack Ass Nigga Rape You." Issa Said "Let's Go To My House So I Can Get You Cleaned Up and Take You Home."

"It's Fi-" Yn Was Cut Off

"No." Issa Took Out His Phone And Dialed Someone's Number. and He Began Talking To That Person On The Phone.

There Was a Black Ferrari In Front Of Me , I Seen Better But Whatever , Issa Opened My Door and I Got In The Car . He Shut The Door and Got In and Drove Off .

I Saw Him Pull Up At McDonalds , He Asked Me What I Wanted , and I Just Said a Vanilla Shake With a Small Fry, When We Got Our Food, We Drove To His House and Immediately He Took Me To The Bathroom and Began Taking Care Of The Bruise On My Face . I Stung So Badly . Everytime He Touched It , I Flinched . He Said 'Sorry, But I Want You To Be Fixed.'

 After He Was Done With My Face , We Ate , and He Drove Me Home . He Waited Til I Got Inside The House To Drive Off . I Was Blushing , But Stopped When I Saw My Mom and Dad In The Living Room Arguing . I Was Listening and It Was About Hoes , & Groupies . I Rolled My Eyes and Went In Blue's Room .

Zonnique's Pov:

I Saw CX On The Floor , I Rolled My Eyes . He Failed His Mission . I Walked Out The Room and Saw Zoey Taking Another Puff Of His Cigar . 

"What's Up With You Baby?" Zoey Asked Looking At Me

"My Best Friend Yn Left." Zonnique Lied

"BEST FRIEND?" Bahja Yelled "I SEE YOU!"

Bahja Rolled Her Eyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

votes

+3comments