Chapter Thirteen

Sooo, This Medicine Is Not Helping a Nigga At All.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Yn's Pov:

Bahja Was Looking At Zoey and Zonnique Was Talking To Zoey, and Bre Was On Her Phone Laughing, and Reginae Was Talking To Some Girl Name Keypi. I Just Got On Twitter.

I Looked At Zonnique and She Was Looking At Me While Talking To Zoey. I Was So Confused. Then Bre Spoke Up.

"What Was All That About On Twitter?" Bre Asked Bahja

"I Dont Know. I Just Saw It Earlier." Bahja Said

"Mhm," Bre Said and Looked At Zonnique and Zoey

Zoey Looked Very Uncomfortable

"It's Probably Just a Hater." Keypi Said Playing With Her Nails.

"Nooo" Zonnique Said Sarcastically

"Do You Know Anything About This Zoey?" Yn Asked Zoey

"Naw." Zoey Said Quickly

"Why You Questioning Him Down Like That?" Bahja Got Up From Her Seat

"Nigga I Only Asked Him One Question! & Why The Fuck You Taking Up For Him All Of a Sudden?" Yn Asked Bahja "Ohhh, Right. Cause You Love Him As a Brother?!"

"No" Bahja Said

At This Point I Wanted To Fuck Her Ass Up and Make Sure She's Not Breathing Anymore. She Was Pushing Me To The Edge.

"Brruuhhhh, How About We Just Chill, We Dont Know Who Owns That Bahja Expose Page. It Dont Matter Cause It's All Lies. Right Bahj?" Keypi Asked Bahja

"Yeaaa...." Bahja Said Slowly

"Okay, Then Leave It Alone." Keypi Said Sitting Back Down

I Saw a Text Message From Issa. I Smiled and Looked At The Message, and Replied, Then I Heard People Getting Up, Leaving The House, That's When I Ran After Everybody.

???'s Pov:

I Got On Twitter, and Saw Lots Of People In My DM and Notifications, I Laughed Lowly So Nobody Would Hear Me, and I Replied To Some, and Then Made Lots Of Tweets, Which Was Making Lots Of People Mad. But I Dont Give a Fuck. Bahja Needs To Be Exposed. I'm Getting Tired Of People Thinking She's An Angel Cause She's Not.

I Hacked In To Bahja's Camera, Grabbed a Few Things, and Laughed. This Gon Fuck Up Her Career.

@BahjaIsExposed: Yall Wanna See Some Unseen Videos and Pictures Of Bahja? Retweet This If You Do, and It'll Be Out By Midnight.

42 Retweets | 56 Favorited

------------------------------------------------------------------

votes

+4comments