The Reception (Continued)

AN: This will most likely be the last chapter of this story, because it's reached its logical conclusion. Check out a fanfic I will be putting up shortly- it's a songfic of Leo and Calypso (CALEO!!!!!), and I may do a high school fanfic post The Blood of Olympus. If you haven't read it yet, please do!!! It's so good! I finished it the day it released. I know I have no life, but that's ok, cause Percabeth!!! Jiper!!!! Frazel!!!! CALEO!!!! And a new ship very soon!

Percy and Annabeth were getting tired of shaking hands, but the worst was yet to come. Athena had just walked up to the couple.

"She's going to kill me" Percy said. "Slowly and painfully."

Annabeth slugged him on the shoulder, kissed him, and gave her mother a hug. "Thank you for blessing our marriage, mother. It means a lot to me that you didn't take the rivalry into consideration." She smiles tearfully at her mother, who has loosened up since the war.

While hugging her daughter, Athena glares at Percy and the message is clear. If you harm my baby girl, or break her heart, there is no depth of Tartarus that will save you from my wrath.

Percy gulped and smiled weakly at Athena, at the same time affirming that he would give his life to protect Annabeth's, and that he would never let any harm befall her. Athena smiles slightly, satisfied, shakes his hand, gives him a quick hug, and moves to join Artemis in a discussion. Percy blinked, surprised, until another guest shows up.

"Aunt Hestia!" She was the only goddess besides Poseidon, Athena, and Aphrodite to accept them and love them. She had become quite close to the demigods.

"I wish you the best of luck, dears, in making a life for yourselves and a family. You have my blessing that your family will always be together, and enjoy tonight!" Hestia grins mischievously as Percy and Annabeth turn bright red with embarrassment.

But she was right, they were going to have fun later that night.

After bidding goodbye to all the guests, Percy and Annabeth got on Blackjack who had been all decorated for the occasion. Blackjack took them to Paris, as for them, the Greek was overdone, and the rest of the world, well they'd already seen it. Plus Aphrodite booked the honeymoon. From their first date to their wedding, they'd survived, and now, they were free.

AN: Review and comment! If you want a sequel let me know! Maybe I'll consider it.