My Big Fat Ancient Greek Wedding - A PJO Wedding

Author's Note: Sup everyone! Just got this idea after reading another fanfiction where Leo and his special lady from The House of Hades get married, and I thought of what Annabeth and Percy's wedding would go like. Knowing the Olympians, there will be a lot of problems but, they'll get through it. They've survived their family for this long, haven't they? Reviews appreciated greatly!
PS. I wish I owned PJO, but I don't. 😭
Chapter 1- The Proposal

Percy Jackson had never been so scared in his life. Not when he fought his first monster, or when he faced Polyphemus, or when he held the weight of the sky after finding Annabeth. Not even when he faced Kronos, Polybotes, or Gaea. Not even when he and Annabeth had fallen into the literal hell of Tartarus (although that was a close second). No, now he was about to do something even more scary.

He was going to propose to his girlfriend of 4 years, his best friend for 9 years, and the person he trusted his life to: Annabeth Chase.

And if he screwed up, he'd have Athena, Zeus, Poseidon, Mr. Chase, and Annabeth herself after him.

Percy had moved past the point where he felt as though their relationship was new and fragile. It had been tested by 2 wars, and hell itself. The relationship itself was not an issue. He just had no idea how to give Annabeth the memorable proposal that she wanted. "Finally, a normal mortal problem," Percy thought sarcastically. "And it has to be harder than any mythological problem I've ever faced."

He had the ring ready, and Tyson had been more than happy to help. It was a Celestial Bronze ring with the band designed to look like waves, and a grey owl (silver), with green eyes (aquamarine). Tyson had also reinforced it to make it monster-proof, and it would turn into a shield if she pressed down on the owl. He knew she would love it, but he had no freaking idea how to ask her. He knew Annabeth wanted permanence in her life, after her father had abandoned her at age 7 (although now their relationship was fine), and Luke had left her to join the Titans, and later died. He wanted to show her that he would be there forever and that he could never leave her.

He had no idea who to ask for advice either. Gods help him if he asked Aphrodite, or his father, or gods forbid, Athena. She'd barely given him permission to marry her daughter, and if he asked her to help him, he was dead.

After thinking for another couple days, he got it! He knew what he was going to do to make sure that Annabeth got her dream proposal.

Annabeth was working on her college architectural thesis when her phone rang. She smiled when she saw the caller ID and silly picture; Percy could never resist photobombing her. She smiled and picked up, and was surprised to hear Percy yell, "Come outside, Annabeth, right now!"

Bemused, she got up, made herself a little more presentable (hey, don't judge, it's ok to wear a tshirt and sweatpants in college!) and walked downstairs to the entrance of her apartment building.

As soon as she got outside, she gasped. Percy had spray painted a wall to say "Percy loves Annabeth more than his own life" and had his family and hers surrounding him as he got down on his knees.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! PERCY!!!! Are you really..."

"Annabeth, I love you, you are the rock that anchors me to this world, you're my best friend, my lover, my life, my soul, my..."

"Ok, honey, I get it."

"And..."

"You're waiting for my answer, aren't you?"

"Kinda, yeah"

"Well, then, YESSSSS!!!!"

She then hugged him and kissed him, and just as she had many years before, she judo-flipped him, and said, "That was for fun. I know you'd never leave me."

As they turned back towards their family, all crying to some degree by now, she asked,

"By the way, is that paint going to wash off?"

"Nope, it's permanent, Hephaestus let me use it. It won't come off until the end of the world. So with our luck, for a couple years atleast."

"You realize you're going to have to pay the owner of that building for damages..."

"Damn."

Hope you liked it! Will update whenever I can, cause I'm kinda busy... So yeah! Let me know of any suggestions you have. Don't know what direction I'm going with this story, but we will see some old favorite characters as well!

~AnaSingerReader :)

;)