Chapter 4

Ah, finally, the weekend! Usually, despite the students living in dorms, they visit home on the weekends. Ochako Uraraka was no exception. Usually, she would work with Midoriya, but after the events of this week, she couldn't spend much time at all with him without ferociously blushing. She'd decided to walk alone. Deku insisted over and over he was ok with it after she apologized much, and finally, she had set out. 

Ochako loved to walk and see the city. She enjoyed always going around all carefree with no time constraints. She enjoyed it more with Deku, though. They always laughed and smiled together, and experienced things together. She smiled just thinking of his happiness and presence. But that smile didn't last.

As Ochako turned the street, she was met with a punch to the throat. Collapsing onto the ground, she struggled to breathe. As whoever had hit her was cackling maniacally, she started to black out as she heard a sword being drawn. She screamed in pain as a giant cut was made across her back leg and right arm. One final gash was opened upon her stomach, before she heard a sudden rush of air, followed by a familiar scream, but she didn't truly recognize it until she heard what the voice had shouted. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" The voice was loud. "SMAAAAAAAAASH!" She caught Deku's foot and signature green energy flying through the air, as a loud bang hit the villain. "Take twelve percent of my power you criminal!" 

Then he looked down at her and his eyes widened. There lay a bleeding Ochako, struggling to breathe. Without thinking he lifted her up bridal style and took off. "D-deku.. How did you find me so fast..." Ochako said weakly. "Uraraka, I knew I couldn't let you walk alone. I wanted to make sure you were safe, even if you didn't notice it." Deku kept sprinting until they made it back to UA, but with his Full Cowling, that wasn't very long.

"Recovery Girl! Where's Recovery Girl!?" Deku was drawing lots of attention to himself and more importantly Ochako by shouting this, but he needed to shout to find recovery girl as fast as possible. Mina, Momo, and Toru were the only people there to help readily, but they helped him make it to Recovery Girl. The police were called to the scene, and it turns out Ochako wasn't the only one attacked at that spot. She was, however, the only one to make it to recovery.

Deku was pacing back and forth, waiting on news about Ochako. Was he too late? What if she was cut too deeply? What if the villain had a rusty blade and she gets infected? He continuously ran scenarios through his head, all bad. When recovery girl walked out, Uraraka was right behind her. Deku immediately ran and dropped on his knees and hugged her. He began to cry.

"Uraraka I'm so sorry... If I was faster this wouldn't have happened and I could've saved those other poor people who were ambushed and I could've kept you from worrying. I'm so glad you're ok. I couldn't stand to lose you, because I l-" Deku caught himself. Mina bit her lip, and Momo was about to squeal. Ochako looked down at his red eyes and felt like she could fly. He stood back up and stared back into hers. 

"Because I love you so much Ochako. I mean it." Mina, Momo and Toru squealed and hugged each other and made kissy faces at Midoriya and Uraraka. The distance between them closed rapidly, and soon they could feel each others' mouths. Uraraka wanted to feel Midoriya's lips, she didn't care if she felt guilty about it. She closed her eyes and he did the same. Before they knew it there wasn't any distance between them. After a solid 45 seconds of making out, Ochako opened her eyes and mouth and pulled back. 

"I love you even more, Deku."