Chapter 2

-Uraraka's POV

Midoriya got almost mad and looked at me. "Listen to me, Ochako Uraraka. No boy on this Earth is too good for you. You're better than every lousy piece of crap on this planet! You're amazing. Don't let a stupid boy get you down!" Midoriya's pep-talks were the best. "And now, kiss!" Kaminari exclaimed. 

We both gasped. "K-Kaminari! How long were you there?!" Midoriya shreiked. I began to float myself. "Just long enough to hear you confess your love to Ochako here!" He teased. "Wait no- I wasn't- It's not!" Midoriya turned an almost burning level of red. After a few minutes of Midoriya telling Kaminari he wasn't in fact confessing his love to me, (much to my dismay), Kaminari got a water bottle and walked off. 

"Ur-Uraraka? Are you cold?" He asked, watching me shake. "Well, now that you mention it..." Midoriya patted on the couch, signaling me over to it and him. I sat so close to him that I could feel the heat he put off. I snuggled up against him without realizing it, making him become hotter from his blush alone, but he saw I was happy, so he just put his arm around me and let me be under the blanket. I giggled as he pulled me closer to him. This was Deku. My Deku. 

I must've spilled the Pepsi on me as I fell asleep beside Midoriya as he shook me awake, handed me his shirt, and told me to go change, since mine was wet. I came back in his EVEN WARMER shirt that was amazing because it was so soft and it smelled just like Deku. I was so crazy happy that I fell asleep cuddled up against Midoriya. As I was dozing off I felt him get up, tuck me in so I was comfortable, and whisper 'Good night' in my ear and KISS MY FOREHEAD. OH. MY. GOSH. I was so happy that I leaped back up and hugged him from behind and went to my room and fell asleep.

-Deku's PoV, in Deku's Room-

"Why, WHY did you kiss her?" I replayed the scenario in my head, thinking of what could've been if she had decided to kiss back. "You're so stupid Midoriya!" I screamed at myself. "Um... Deku bro, you ok?" Todoroki asked opening the door. "Yea, I can't sleep." I said. "Me neither, Denki is playing Mo Bamba on Jirou's violin at 3 in the morning." "Maybe we could ask him to play smash and he'll stop." Todoroki theorized. I was tired anyways, so I went with Todoroki and asked him to play smash.

There on the couch laid a sleeping Uraraka, asleep somehow through Denki's. Three rounds of smash later, Todoroki and Denki went to sleep. I went to get some coffee and sat down on the couch. I stared at the sleeping beauty beside me. My crush was so beautiful. 

And no one else could have her.