“Give her five minutes boys, alright?” I heard her say before she walked out. I felt all the boys resume their positions around my bed, barely breathing and keeping up the utter silence, just staring at me.

As the nurse promised, the pain slowly started to die down, and after five minutes it was gone. I sighed dropping my hands and sitting up slowly. I felt back to normal, those pills are amazing. I have a feeling they will become my new best friends.

All the boys were just staring at me, and I was just staring right back. So I decided to say something. “Well hi.”

“Care to explain what just happened, Hails?” I heard Liam say, and I turned my head to look at him.

“Nope.” I said simply, moving around my pillows to lean back on.

“You are going to have to tell us eventually Hailey.” I heard Niall say. I looked in his eyes and saw something there. It was like his eyes were pleading with me. I looked into each boys eyes, taking care to skip over Harry who hadn’t talked since he said my name, and saw the same exact thing.

I sighed. “I don’t want you all to worry to much about me.”

“Sorry Sisi, that’s kind of our job.” He said, wiping some of the wetness off my cheek, taking a seat as did the others, Liam in his chair, Niall and Louis on either side of my feet, and Harry simply sitting on the floor looking up at me.

“Well apparently in the crash… you know the head rest, the metal part that actually goes into the chair?” They all nodded. “Well that thing popped out and stabbed me in the neck, right here.” I explained pointing to the point I was assuming it hit, exactly where the pain started. “Apparently it messed up some of the nerves there. And it causes these really, really painful headaches like the one I just had.”

They all stayed silent until Harry broke it. “How long until you stop having them?” He said quietly. All the boys looked at me expectantly, hopefully even. I looked down in shame – I wanted to give them good news. I really did, but I knew better than to lie.

“Forever.” I mumbled. I heard them all gasp, Niall choking on the glass of water he had brought in when he had gotten Harry.

“F-forever? Like always?” I heard Niall stumble over his words.

“Yeah, but its not that big of a deal. I mean those pills work in 5 minutes, maybe less if I take them earlier. Nothing to worry about.” I said, but even I knew that wasn’t true. They were going to hurt, and probably happen a lot.

“You know it’s a big deal Hailey! You looked like you were about to die!” Louis said, stumbling on the word die.

I sigh. “I know, but come on. I just survived my car being flipped over by a truck. I can take a couple of headaches.” I said, trying to lighten the mood. Then I felt a wave of sleepiness take me over. “I think I’m gonna take a nap…” I told them trailing off to yawn. They all chuckled at me and nodded, every boy but Harry kissing my forehead before I feel into a wonderful abyss of sleep.

Harry’s POV

Hailey slowly drifted asleep and I feel backwards, hitting my head on the floor as I did so. I closed my eyes and sighed. She was even worse than I thought. She looked so beat up and broken, especially when that headache hit her. I wanted to take away that pain but I couldn’t. And its going to happen forever – I’ll never be able to help her.

“Poor Hailey…” I heard Niall mumble, running a hand up and down her leg while she slept.

“That’s an understatement.” I spoke from the floor sitting up again to look up at them. “How’d she take all of us coming?”

“She forgave Zayn, Niall and I.” Louis told me. “Obviously, Liam has been talking to her for a couple of weeks so he was all good. But I’m going to guess you have a little more work to do Styles.”

“Or just don ‘t do anything and stay away from my sister.” Zayn threw out there sending a short glare my way.

“I’m going to earn her trust back.” I say confidently to him. I sigh, “I want her to be mine again.”

“I gave you a chance already Styles and you totally fucked up my sister’s heart and like which lead to screwing her up physically like right now.” He looked at his baby sister sadly. “If it wasn’t for your stupid lie she would have been in London with us and this would have never happen. Headaches for the rest of her life.” He looked back at me. “Don’t think for a second I’m going to let you do that to her again.

“It won’t. I won’t hurt her this time. I’ve tried to explain Amy pulled ME into a closet. I was drunk and horny, its all my fault but it will never EVER happen again.” I said, I had been trying to explain my self ever since I told them. But of course they wouldn’t listen.

“And why should I believe that bullshit.” He asked, voice quick and chopped.

“I love her.” I told him without missing a beat, standing. “I love her so fucking much. Its either her or nobody.” I say looking at her longingly. “I need her, I’m going to do anything I can to earn her back. I’m not giving up on this.” I say firmly walking over to brush my fingers lightly over her face.

“You’re going to have to earn mine first, you prick.” Zayn mumbled out.

I faced him. “I can do that.” Hopefully….

~~

So yeah, that was pretty cool ;) GIMME A VOTE! GIMME A COMMENT! GIMME A FAN! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL! VOTE-COMMENT-FAN!!