☆彡1

yoongi was sitting in the street corner all alone on a cold winter night. he got up and looked inside the dumpster can for some food his tail wagging back and forth.
as he was looking for food he heard and man chuckling yoongi fell backward on his butt as it startled him.
the man noticed and walked into the alleyway that the hybrid was in. yoongi stared at him with a scared look in his eyes and the man frowned.
he reached down and held out his hand for the hybrid.
"hey, buddy i'm not gonna hurt you i promise~"
yoongi stared at his hand for a minute before butting his head and against it wanting to be pet.
the man bet the hybrids head and smiled as it began to purr.
"can i take you home with me kitty~"
yoongi stared at him for a second before reaching out his arms the man chuckled and picked up the thin hybrid.
"my name is seokjin~ you can meet my friends they will love you.."
yoongi nodded and buried his face in the warm mans neck
"you don't talk much huh?"
yoongi didn't respond just waved his tail back and forth.
seokjin walked home carrying the hybrid who just fell asleep on his shoulder.
seokjin walked inside his home and laid the hybrid in his bed.
seokjin gathered the residents of the house and told them about the hybrid all were extremely excited about it except jungkook who was currently on a trip with his family so he didn't know about the hybrid.
the next morning, as seokjin was serving everyone breakfast yoongi came downstairs to the smell of food
he saw 5 men in the kitchen and stared at them from the doorframe
"hey kitty, are you hungry?"
seokjin asked making everyone stare at yoongi and made yoongi back up
seokjin went out and talked to him about how nice the boys were and yoongi held seokjins hand as they went to the kitchen
"here you can sit in jungkook's seat~"
seokjin said and put yoongi in his seat.
yoongi watched seokjin walked away and reached out his arms at him.
"ahh you're so clingy~"
seokjin said picking him up and sitting him in his lap
yoongi grabbed namjoons plate who handing began eating yet
"hey!"
namjoon said
"i can't put him down so you can fix your own plate okay?"
namjoon groaned and drug himself up to make himself a plate
seokjin began feeding the boy who's name he has yet to learn
"hey buddy let's tell you our names okay~ that's namjoon he is very clumsy so watch out, that's hoseok he is a ball of sunshine, you'll love to cuddle with him, that's jimin he is a softie like you, you guys can do lots together, that's taehyung he is fun to play with and jungkook isn't here but he is our golden maknae bunny you'll love him... and what's your name hm?"
yoongi stared at him before using his finger to spell out his name.
"ohh you don't talk at all huh yoongi?"
yoongi shook his head and swayed his tail back and forth
seokjin ruffled his hair and continued to feed him.
when he was done he let out a tiny burp making everyone at the table coo at him.
seokjin sat yoongi in the chair and went to go put away the plates.
yoongi watched as seokjin decided to wash everyone's plates as they all left.
yoongi watched them and tilted his head before one named hoseok he thought came back in with a coloring book and markers
"here you go little one~"
yoongi smiled happily and began coloring which he enjoyed a lot even when he got it on the table cloth yoongi continued coloring. 
until he heard the front door open
his ears raised as the man entered the kitchen.
yoongi's eyes light up as he saw the man so pretty he thought.
that was until jungkook slammed his hand on the table.
"get out of my chair!"
he yelled at the poor hybrid

——————————-

word count; 683

it took me a literal month but i finally uploaded ~