Chapter 24

Victoria's POV:

I walk over to Cameron and tap his shoulder.He turns around and looks at me.

"Ohh hey babe thanks for telling me your weren't coming to pick me up like you were supposed to"I snapped."I'm Victoria and you are?"I added looking at the girl.

"I'm Sierra Cameron's sister"she said and smiled.Wow I felt stupid. I laughed to myself and apologized

"Why didn't you tell me you were bringing your sister"I asked cam."I went to get her and forgot my phone.I told hayes to tell you"he said and laughed.

I snapped my head at Hayes.His eyes widened.

"You little Shit"I said starting to chase him as he ran away.Everybody started laughing.

Hayes ran into the water and I chased him until we went to out in the water, the water was almost higher than my head. Hayes and I gulped for air. Waves went over our heads, the waves were getting bigger and faster.

"Hayes" I shout in between breathes.

"We need to try to swim back and call for help." I say trying to paddle with the waves. It was no use, "Hayes! I yell, there was no answer, "Hayes" I feel his arm, he gasps for air, "Hayes, we need help we can't swim the waves, were stuck and I'm getting tired" I say panicking the waves pulled us out so far that I could barley see Cameron, "Cameron!" I shouted as loud as I could, my throat was starting to get clogged with water, "Victoria, come on swim over here." Hayes says trying to pull my arm.

All of a sudden a wave comes down on us and Hayes losses his grip on my arm. I didn't see him I looked at the surface of the water. I started to cry, when in imagined myself dying I didn't want to drown. "Help someone Help me!" I shout, I swim with what ever energy I had and then I gave up.

I felt my arms start to rise to the top

Of the surface of the water. I felt my body sink, I couldn't feel anything except the coolness of the water around my body and then I see something bright.

Hayes's POV

" Victoria Come on swim over here" I say I hold on to her arm and try to drag her over to shore, I see a shadow of water coming towards us and then I lose grip on Victoria, I sunk down with the wave and then swam to the surface, and looked around for Victoria, I called her name and I started to panic, this could not be happening. I swam to and fell to the sand, Cameron saw me gag up water. "Hayes are you okay" Nash and Cameron run up to me with Zoe and Sierra running behind. "Victoria" I say. It took one word for everyone to realize what was happening, Cameron took his shirt off and ran to the water and started swimming, Nash ran behind him and they swam out to the ocean, "Hayes, is she okay?" Zoe asked panicking, she came over to my side and help me cough up all the water, she was crying and panicking, Sierra was calling 911.

This will show us how strong Victoria is, will she live will she still be my big sister? I don't know, I just need to hope for my sister, wherever she is I look out in the ocean, I look out to the horizon and feel a tear drop from my face, Victoria's strong right?