Chapter 19

Vicki's POV

I ran out the lobby, I put on a nice clean outfit and found some money in my hotel room that could last me a couple of days. I don't know where I was going to go, but I wanted out, I needed a break from everyone, I didn't want Zoe to worry so I left that note, I look in front of me and see a beach. I go into the sand and feel the hot soft sand hit my feet, I walk to the water and walk to the other side of the beach. I try to put my problems aside but it was difficult. I start to squint my eyes, they became watery, after what happened two nights with Cameron didn't seem to care or maybe he didn't know about the suicide drama. I sigh, and that girl he was with, who was she? why would he move on so fast? I thought he cared about me, I feel useless, meaning less, I needed someone, I'm not going to Zoe, don't want her to worry about it, Nash won't understand, I need a boy, they always know how to make a girl feel better, I need my brother, Hayes.

I call Hayes,"Hey, can you come to the beach? the one closest to the hotel? and don't tell anyone where your going." I say and hang up before he could respond. I wait for my little brother to come to the beach, I see him crossing the street to come and he comes and walks with his red Vans and his swimsuit with a muscle t-shirt, "you dork" I say before giving him a hug, "I haven't see you in so long and we're staying at the same hotel!" I say and flip his hat off, he goes and picks it up and adjusts it on his head, "well, I met a girl" he says I gasp "Hayes? With a girl?" I tease him "yeah, her name is Avery, she's really funny we go to the beach all the time, I'm surprised you haven't noticed, but anyway, you called me for a reason why?" He says squinting his eyes, weirdo. I breathe out "Cameron and me broke up because of Nash, Nash doesn't trust me with anyone, and today, I saw Cam with a new girl, Hayes your a boy what does this mean?" I lay down in the sand and stare at the sky, he sits down next to me, "well, your probably jealous, you don't want him to move on just yet, but once you show Cam that you've moved on it won't effect you anymore, he might get jealous himself." Hayes smirks, " so you want to try to win Cam back by making him jealous?" Hayes says, grinning "yeah!" I had the biggest smile on my face, "But wait, I thought you were friends with Cam?" I say raising an eyebrow at him, "well, he did something to me and I need revenge" he says and runs out to the water, I join him, I miss being happy like this all the time.