Four-Way Relationship and Seduction

Start from the beginning

Ichika: You do realize this escape will only last until the trip is over, right?

Laura: Not if the Federal Chancellor's obsessed daughter declares you her husband and keeps you there beyond the trip.

Ichika: Laura, something like that would cause WWIII. I don't want so many to die over me.

Laura: Do not worry, you just need to stay hidden until you turn eighteen, then you are legally an adult. Which is not legally under the instructor's control. Now we need an instructor willing to defy Ms. Orimura.

Ichika: I'll take care of that.

(Teacher Lounge)

Ichika walked right on in ignoring all the surprised instructors watching him to the bar, grabbed a bottle of Gwinnett Lager and sat down on one of the chairs and was about to open the bottle when a heavily tanned hand snatched the bottle opener

Ichika walked right on in ignoring all the surprised instructors watching him to the bar, grabbed a bottle of Gwinnett Lager and sat down on one of the chairs and was about to open the bottle when a heavily tanned hand snatched the bottle opener. Ichika looked up to see an instructor who's glare would make a dragon piss itself. Though he's dealt with far worse.

 Though he's dealt with far worse

Ichika: May I help you Ms. Integra?

Ms. Integra was a former representative of Brazil who was in second place with Chifuyu in the first Mondo Grosso. The woman gave her a damn good fight though, and arguably the strongest normal woman on the planet. She's very difficult to relate to and very little is known about her due to her being colder than Chifuyu.

Ms. Integra: Why in hell do you think you can just come in here however you want? And take a beverage legally unavailable to you?

Ichika: Number one, your glare needs work. Number two, Ms. Orimura has it set up where I need to go to instructor facilities instead of student ones. Number three, why are you going after me, yet not even slight investigation is going into why I tried to leave in the first place!? How have you not noticed my being beaten in front of dozens of cameras or Ms. Orimura literally telling me to marry her or be her sex slave? If everyone is exempt from the rules, then that applies to me as well.