s c o r i n g & r e w a r d s. ✔

note: the scoring for poetry will be different

there are two ways we will be scoring books in this awards. there will be a reviews system and a popularity system.

the reviews system is where judges will review and critique the books in their genre. the book that has the highest points per genre will be in first place. followed by their runner ups second and third place. there will also be a special prize for the person who has the highest overall score out of the whole awards.

the popularity system is where the most popular book out of judges an basically general wins. the top three books out of all the genres will get prizes.

now for the scoring for the reviews system.

TITLE
(relevancy to the story)
20 POINTS

COVER
(quality/relevance to the story)
10 POINTS

DESCRIPTION
(does it spoil the book?
is it intriguing?)
20 POINTS

PLOT
(is it confusing?
are there plot holes?
interesting side plots?creative? original?)
20 POINTS

CHARACTERS
(are they realistic? diverse?
are they two-dimensional?
cliche?)
20 POINTS

GRAMMAR
(proper use of commas?
run on sentences?
etc.)
10 POINTS

as for the scoring of the popular system, all is decided between the judges and the statistics of the book. you may not win the whole awards or your genre but you can win popularity.

POETRY

as noted before poetry has it's own personal review system. your books will be critiqued following these deciding factors.

TITLE
(relevancy to the book)
20 POINTS

COVER
(quality/relevance to the poems)
10 POINTS

DESCRIPTION
(related to the book? confusing?)
20 POINTS

MEANING
(what story is the poem telling?
what is the author trying to express?
how can it be interpreted?)
30 POINTS

EXTRA
(is there a rhythm?
rhyme scheme?
some type of punctuation/grammar )
20 POINTS

poetry will be graded upon these new questions and some new categories. the results for poetry and other genres will be critiqued with a total out of one hundred.

welcome to the the rewards section listed each prize that will be rewarded at the end

the rewards system is ran by a first, second and third placements in categories. as well as the the winner for popularity and overall winner.

-WINNER OF POPULARITY
will gain:
a permanent follow from this account, a in dept book review by the hosts of the contest, an interview from the hosts, and a place in the reading list and chapter.

Popularity winner is based on which book is more popular on wattpad that's all.

-OVERALL WINNER
will gain:
a permanent follow, a compliment, an interview from the hosts, and a place in the reading list and chapter. they will also receive an in depth review from their judge(s) and owners of the account stating in our opinion your strengths and weaknesses.

-FIRST PLACE PER CATEGORY
a permanent follow, a detailed review from the hosts of the contest, and a place in reading list and chapter.

-SECOND & THIRD PER CATEGORY
place in reading list, chapter and a permanent follow.

-HONORABLE MENTIONS
a shout out with the honorable mentions chapter.

just to be clear, everyone gets a short review of their book(s) by their judges, but the winners get a more thorough review by the host.

stay tuned!