r u l e s. ✔

Here are the rules for the future participants and judges of the Melodramatic Awards

Here are the rules for the future participants and judges of the Melodramatic Awards. Please be sure to follow these. If not you will be automatically disqualified.

(participants)

- ONE
Be kind and respectful to other participants.

- TWO
Follow this account, as well as
kindheart2005 & darwin456fran
and the judge(s) for your genre.

- THREE
If your username or book title changes, please notify us.

- FOUR
If you delete/unpublish the book that is being judged, please notify us and your judges.

- FIVE
You can submit a maximum of three books to be reviewed and critiqued. each book must be submitted into different genres, meaning no two books of yours can be submitted into the same genre.

- SIX
Please be patient as scoring these books takes time. This project is as important to us as it is to you, and there are many people working hard to do a good analysis of your books. as I'm sure many have heard before, patience is key.

-SEVEN
Before submitting your book(s) make sure that your content with the condition it is. Judges will critique your book at any time so make sure you're presenting with your best product. So if you need to edit or change few things please do it before even applying.

-EIGHT
You must have at the minimum 5 official chapters of your book to enter.

-NINE
If your book is not in english please tell us so we can arrange judges that may be able to read your book. If not we will tell you so.

(judges)

- ONE
Be kind to the other judges. We all work together as one, so we all need to cooperate with each other and be friendly!

- TWO
Follow this account.

- THREE
If you change your username, please notify us.

- FOUR
If there is an issue with judging books, such as you have no time or you haven't finished judging soon before the deadline, please notify us.

- FIVE
If you would like to not be a judge anymore, please notify us. If you are scared to say something, please don't be. We will understand and make arrangements in your absence.

- SIX
Ic you would like to change the genre, please tell us.

- SEVEN
Please finish judging by the deadline given.

- EIGHT
Be polite while judging. Though you will be critiquing someone's work, there is a right and wrong way to do so. Don't be rude or degrading in any way, please.

- NINE
If you are a participant and you would like to be a judge as well, you can not judge in the same genre(s) that you are participating in. The rules for the participants also apply to you as well.

-TEN
Please answer if we update you and notify you of any changes in the original program.

That's all the guidelines more information will be mentioned later on. But keep these rules in mind when filling out the form. Don't be afraid to ask questions kindly. I will always try to answer as soon as possible.

stay tuned :)