How they met (Despair AU) (9234 Words)

Start from the beginning

The scean that was Infront of me was frightening. The reason why it frightened me wasnt because of how it looked, it was because of the possibilitys of what could have caused this. The room was a mess, things torn and furniture flipped. Almost as if there was an obvious struggle. I walked inside and took a quick glance around. When my eyes landed on a separate door, which I assumed to be the bathroom, my heart stopped. The doornob was broken off and laying on the floor.

I slowly stepped towards the door, scared of a body being there. When I finally got to the door I held up a shaky hand and closed eyes as I pushed the door open. When I knew the door was fully open I took a deep breath in and opened my eyes. When I did my eyes where met with a gruesome scean. A ear bleeding scream left my lips as I fell to the floor on my knees. 'My best friend is....'

I could feel tears streaming down my face at the sight. I heard rappid footsteps enter the room and I looked up to see a red haired male enter first. Without thinking I ran and hugged him, almost knocking him off his feet. I started crying into his chest repeating "she's gone" over and over.

I don't know how but at some point we hand ended up on the ground, him petting my hair and rubbing circles on my back to calm me down. After I calmed down I apologized over my little out burst and introduced myself.  "No, your ok. I'm Leon Kuwata."

Chihiro:
I was sitting with my fellow classmates in class 78th when a sudden announcement came on through the intercom. The principal who made the announcement sounded frantic and scared. "Code 7895, this is NOT a drill! Repeat! Code 7895, this is NOT a test!" The teacher quickly ran to the classroom door and locked it telling us to stay deadly quiet and to huddle up in the corner. They then turned off the lights, making it pitch black.

We all followed instructions and huddled up in a corner furthest from the door. A kid with short light brown hair and wore a cardigan with a poofy skirt was next to me, practically shaking his boots off. I have him a sympathetic look and told him it would be alright. "H-how do you know?" The terrified boy stuttered out. I tore my eyes away from him, looking up at the ceiling. "I just do. I am the ultimate lucky student after all." After a few seconds of silence I realised I hadn't introduced myself.

"How rude of me, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I told the boy. "Chihiro Fujisaki." The male next to me said. I could tell by the slightly amused tone he was smiling.

Junko:
I was walking into the school and passed a girl with light pink pigtails. Right as I passed her I felt someone's hands on my shoulder. I was spun around to come face to face with the same pink pigtailed girl, but now that I was face to face with her I took the time to take in her appearance. She had a black button up shirt with a white undershirt underneath. The shirts had a very low V-neck so you could see her cheetah print bra sticking out. She also had her tie loosely hung around her neck to cover up some of the bra, and to tie it all together she had a short skirt and calf high red boots.

Her face was so close to mine I could feel her breathing hit my face and all I could do was stare into her grey- blue hues. "Whats your name!" She yelled excitingly. I took a step back. "(Y/N) (L/N), what do U want." I gave her a slight glare. "She's a feisty one, ain't she Mukuro!" I turned my head to the left and saw a girl the exact opposite of Junko.

She had short black hair and was well dressed. The only similarity was the eye colour. The short haired girl only nodded her head at the excited strawberry blonde Infront of the both of us. Once again the girl stuck her face in mine and said something that surprised me. "I can practically taste the dispare flowing off of her." She had a sly smile and a childish glint in her eyes while she said this. "What's your talent!" She exclaimed moving her face away from mine. "I'm the ultimate writer." I anwsered.