Chapter 5

"What happened after?"

"Nothing... she just told me how she was scared to kiss her and that she had really soft lips."

"Ouch... How are you feeling?"

"Like shit. I mean, I saw this coming, doesn't mean it hurts any less."

"I'm sorry unnie."

"It's fine Nayun, it is what it is." Nayun gives the girl a small smile. "Thank you for coming out to the mall with me. I just needed some space from Nancy right now..."

"It's no problem unnie, I like hanging out with you." Jane smiles at the girl as they walk into a store. However, about a couple feet away were three figures hiding behind a plant and wall.

"This is ridiculous. Why can't we just go up to the unnies and say hi?"

"Obviously you don't know the life of a spy."

"JooE it's not that serious-"

"Would you two shut up?!" The two girls look at their friend who was peeking out the flowers. JooE smirks at this and decides to have some fun.

"You know Nancy... Ahin is right... Why don't we just go up to Jane unnie and Nayun unnie and say hi?"

"Are you two stupid? We can't do that!" Nancy glares at the two girls. "They would find it suspicious that we're here."

"Right... And hiding behind plants wearing all black isn't?" Ahin said raising an eyebrow at the youngest.

"YOU DON'T RESPECT THE SPY LIFE!" JooE exclaims.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP?!" Nancy exclaims. Nearby people looked at the girl weirdly as Nancy bows in apology. "Seriously! It's like you two share the same brain cell!"

"Why can't we just go up to them?" Ahin asked again. Nancy took a deep breath in before looking at the girl.

"Because... I can feel Jane unnie pull away from me... We've been best friends for nearly 15 years and never had this happen to us... I'm scared she's going to leave me... I don't know what I'd do without her." JooE and Ahin look at each other with a small sad smile before looking at Nancy who was wiping tears away. "I just want to know what I did for her to pull away from me."

"Alright." Ahin said before hugging the maknae.

"Seems like they just left that store." JooE said. The girls look and saw indeed both Nayun and Jane walking out arm in arm with each other. Nayun was laughing loudly before covering her mouth, Jane looks at her with a gentle smile and looked at the girl as if she was the only one in the world. Nancy noticed how lately Nayun would cling onto Jane and how much more time they spent with each other. She started to feel something bubbling from her chest making her uneasy. "Mission Spy on Jayun has begun! Marshmallow! Wo Ai Ni! Proceed to checkpoint Charlie within the next five seconds! Remember ladies this is a mission, we can't fail!" JooE jumps out the plants and rolls on the ground before getting up in a crouch position and Naruto runs to the nearest food kiosk. Nancy and Ahin look at each other and shake their head slowly.

"How..."

"It's JooE, it's better to not question it."

"ALPHA TEAM!" They look over and see JooE looking at them in disbelief. She started throwing out some hand signs as if the girls would understand. JooE grew annoyed. "GET YOUR ASSES HERE!" Ahin and Nancy jumped before running over to their friend.

          The three girls followed their unnies everywhere in the mall, from stores, to dressing rooms, to even the bathrooms, they were hot on their trail and not planning to leave them anytime soon.