"hey omi, they wanna know why braomi isn't official yet," brandon told her, a teasing look on his face.

"oh that's not a question for me," she replied smugly.

"hm, well we'll have to see about that," brandon responded.

"mhm. sing what you were just singing, but hold the note please," naomi said. when brandon started singing she pressed a few keys on the keyboard. eventually she found the note he was singing.

"okay so we have a key now, i'm sorry this is the boring part. it'll get interesting soon," naomi said, looking toward the camera.

"who's got vocals?" brandon asked.

"you do, i will do the behind the scenes stuff," she replied. brandon nodded before looking back at his phone. naomi gazed at brandon fondly before turning back to the keyboard to figure out what chords should play over the beat.

"okayyyy," brandon said.

"will you keeping singing really quick, the key is a major," naomi said. brandon started singing the melody he made earlier while naomi picked the perfect chords and played it all together over the beat.

"it's so good, omi," brandon told her once they'd finished.

"thank you."

...

"the fans really like it so far," brandon told naomi. they'd been working on the song for awhile. brandon had already recorded some vocals and naomi kept working on her laptop and the keyboard.

"yay! however, you need to record the next part," naomi said. as brandon got up to go to the microphone, naomi took her turn to talk to the viewers.

"hello guys. sorry i haven't been super talkative, i was in the zone, but i will answer a few questions while brandon gets ready to sing," she said.

"do you like brandon?" naomi read out quietly. she nodded really quickly before moving onto the next question.

"what made you want to get into music? well i think i've always loved singing and i guess that i knew it's what i wanted to do from a young age. my parents always had music playing and i was constantly singing," she answered.

"are you close with the other boys too? oh extremely  they're some of my favorite people to be around," she replied. brandon started to sing so she quieted down.

for the next few minutes, brandon had made naomi re-record his vocals a thousand times. she thought they were great, but he wasn't satisfied. eventually they got a recording worthy of brandon.

"okay so now i'm gonna add some bass, just stay there," naomi told brandon. she played around with a few notes before settling. she added it to the track and had brandon finish recording the melody.

"hey so my phone died while we were recording. i'm gonna plug it in and then we can finish the live," brandon told her. she nodded, still focused on the song. brandon messed around for a few minutes until his phone came back on.

"okay i'm back, i'm sorry my phone died on me," he explained to the fans once he turned the live back on.

"we finished the melody and it sounds dope, so now i'm gonna have brandon put some harmonies on top of it," naomi explained, her eyes were still glued to her laptop screen.

"alright, i'm gonna take y'all to the mic with me, it'll be kinda weird because you guys are only gonna hear my voice," he said as he grabbed his phone and stood up.

naomi hit record and brandon started to sing. they tried a few different things and naomi gave a few instructions. they both had headphones on and were grooving to the song.

"this is so vibey, i love it," naomi said excitedly.

"she's so cute when she's producing," brandon told the live. he was looking at naomi with adoration across his face.

"oh hush," naomi replied, blushing.

...

after many re-recorded vocals from brandon and lots of producing work from naomi, the song they were working on was as good as it was gonna get.

brandon had finished the harmonies and naomi was placing everything. brandon spoke to the viewers until the song was ready to play.

"brandon these vocals are outrageous," naomi said.

she still had her headphones on and she was moving her head with the music. brandon watched her work with is chin in his hand while the comments filled up with how cute the two were and how they wished someone would look at them how brandon looked at naomi.

"here bumble, listen to this," naomi gave brandon the headphones and she took his phone.

"okay hi, i am back," she said to the viewers, smiling.

"i'm letting brandon hear it before i play it for y'all, i swear it's so good. he's just so talented, it's crazy," naomi told the live.

brandon had finished listening and he took the headphones off. he pulled naomi into a hug while shouting about how good it sounded.

"alright i'm just gonna warn you that he isn't saying real lyrics because we haven't written those yet and this is only a little bit because it takes us too long to do a whole song, but it's still fire so here you go," naomi told the live. she clicked play. her and brandon were still hugging but it was more of a side hug by now.

"if we did the whole song for prettymuch, one of the other guys would have to sing that, i'm not as good on it," brandon said, toward the beginning.

"oh whatever," naomi replied, shaking her head at brandon. after what they'd made came to an end, brandon sang his idea for the chorus.

"so that's all we have. it takes us too long to record an entire song and we have places to be," naomi laughed.

"yeah, we might do something like this again sometime," brandon told the live. they both turned to each other and brandon shrugged a little.

"that's all, see you guys," naomi said. brandon gave a small wave before ending the live.

...

a/n: whew chile, that was a long ass chapter. anyway, sweet divine is literally so beautiful that i cry listening to it and if it doesn't get officially released soon i will probably fly to la and steal brandon's laptop.