|Deleted Scene|

A/N: Hey! Thanks for finishing the story, here's an extra.
I didn't use this cause i kinda hated it lol
Katsuki POV:

"Katsuki!" Eiji yells. "WHAT ARE DOING YOU IDIOT?!" I yell back from my window. "OPEN THE DOOR ITS IMPORTANT!"
That dumbass could've just texted me. "Yeah?" I open the door. "Dude! Are your parents home?" He asks. "Nah, why?" I shake my head. "Let's go to your room, I'll tell you there." He says with a serious look on his face. "Eh? Fine." I let him in.

"Mina confessed to me." He spits out. Did he..
"You've known her for how long?" I question. "Since around the end of middle school." He replies. "Huh. What was your answer?" I ask. "I told her I can't accept her feelings." He hesitates. "Why not? She's probably an ok person." I look at him. "Yeah, but I like someone who is an even more ok person! They're amazing!" He exclaims, blushing. We haven't had a talk like this since we were in elementary school, but at the time it didn't really mean much. Now, it hurts like a bullet. "Oh really? Who is this amazing person?" I smirk, trying to keep my cool. "Katsuki, please promise me that after I tell you this you won't hate me." He pleads. "Of course, Eijiro. I couldn't hate you even if I tried." I hug him. I don't really get it, how could I hate him for liking someone? "I love you so much I could literally cry." Eiji starts to sob. "Well, you're crying a lot and I'm starting to feel the love now." I wipe his tears and kiss him. "..'Suki..You.." He falls into my arms and cries more. "Of course. I was thinking of telling you to get it over with, but..lucky us." I smile.