|Without You|

A/N: Eiji is Eijiro's nickname
I reviewed this at 3 am so there might still be a few mistakes, sorry
Bakugo POV:

I'm finally in Eiji's class, we've been apart in school for 2 years... I'm glad.
"Hey! Katsuki, we're in the same class!" Eiji exclaims. "I know! This is the best!" I laugh. Here's to a good year.
I'll definitely hang out with Eiji more this year, we're finally high schoolers, we can do a lot more than just play at arcades and eat pizza.

Is what I said, but Eiji is already friends with everyone. He never has time for me. "Hey, Kirishima, how about we go bowling? You, me, and two others. Like a double date." A girl asks, clinging to his shoulders. You already wanna date him? How annoying. "No can do! I've got plans today!" He rejects her with a smile. "Aw, let's hangout some other time then." She leaves.
"Why'd you reject her?" I ask. "I wanna hang out with you today!" He grins. Too..bright..! "I..did too.." I mumble. "What was that?"
"NOTHING IDIOT!" I yell. "Heh, ok. Let's see..what do you wanna do?" He starts thinking of places. "Rock climbing." I suggest. "Ooh! That's a good idea! Remember when we went hiking?" He starts to reminisce on the past. "Hell yeah, and our parents couldn't keep up and it took them hours to get up there."
"You guys seem like you're having fun." A boy with yellow hair joins our conversation. "Who are you?" I look at him quizzically. Probably just another extra. "I'm Kaminari Denki!" He exclaims. He reminds me of pikachu for some reason. "Bakugo Katsuki."
"Maybe we should all go rock climbing!" Eiji exclaims. "Yeah! That'd be a lot of fun!" Pikachu agrees. "Whatever." I shrug. I was hoping to hang out with him alone, but he's happy so..
-

"Man, I really don't know how to rock climb!" Pikachu sighs, exhausted. "You fell more times than I can count!" Eiji laughs. "You were so cool though! You always caught me when I fell!" He exclaims. I wanted him to catch me...
"Oh, but Bakugo looked so awesome! He made it to the top in seconds!" Pikachu compliments me. "I wouldn't expect anything less!" Eiji adds. "Yeah yeah." I turn away, embarrassed.

"How'd you two meet?" Pikachu asks. "We were playing at the park and he hit me in the face with a frisbee." I reply nonchalantly. "HUH?!" Pikachu exclaims. "It was an accident though!" Eiji defends himself. "Sure, Eijiro." I turn my head. "Without that frisbee you never would've met me." He adds. "You probably would've done something else in the end. Like almost run me over with your bicycle or somethin" I shrug. "Hey! I apologized like 20 times!" He whines. "Jeez, you were really dangerous back then, Kirishima." Pikachu shakes his head in disappointment. "Not you too!"

I think I can get used to Pikachu. As long as he doesn't get in the way. "Kaminari said he wants a slushie, you want one too?" Eiji turns to me. "Sure." I nod.
"Hey, wait a minute. Who's Kaminari?" I ask, confused. "WHAT?!" Pikachu and Eiji yell in unison. "So..who is that?" I ask again. "Me! Who did you think I am?" Pikachu responds in utter disbelief. "I've been calling you Pikachu in my mind this whole time." I admit. "WHY?!"
"You made me think of Pikachu I guess." I shrug. "Sorry 'bout that, Kaminari! Katsuki's been struggling with remembering names since forever." Eiji laughs. "But he-" I cut off Pikachu with a menacing glare. "Anyways, I'm tired." I complain. "Of course you are! We'll have to skip on slushies, see ya Kaminari!" Eiji waves and puts his arm around me. He's always so close, it's kind of...
-

"Mornin'" I wake up to a shirtless Eiji doing his hair lazily in the mirror. "Sup." I get up from my bed. This kind of stuff happens a lot. We have a sleepover when Eiji doesn't want to go home since his parents aren't always home and he feels lonely. My mom bought a bunk bed to save money so we've been taking advantage of it. "Dude, guess who just added me on snap." Eiji says while on his phone. "No clue." I shrug. "It was my middle school crush!" He exclaims. Oh and there's that. I'm never gonna have a chance with him. "That's great dude!" I smile. Truly, it is. He's happy.
"You know, you never told me if you had a crush on anyone." Eiji turns to me suspiciously. "There's no one, seriously." I laugh it off.

That was a lie.
The person I like is actually you
Please don't hate me