chapter 6

Evelyn's pov

We had all finished breakfast and I was putting my plate and fork in the sink. I walked back to my seat at the bar and sat down waiting on this whole conversation.

After a few seconds both daddy and master came and sat in front of me, across the bar.

"Alright first we want to say that this isn't going to happen again. We also want to set some ground rules" daddy says and i nod my head not looking up once.

"Words baby" daddy says.

"Yes daddy" i say still not looking up.

"You will be restricted from sharp objects, you will be monitored for awhile, and you also won't be taking a bath by yourself" master says and my eyes widen. That's unfair. It's not like I do it for attention. I do it to help me. I do it to feel like I have control in my life and that I'm not a complete failure.

"That's not fair" I say getting a little bit of confidence from my anger.

"How is it not fair?" Daddy said.

"It's not fair because I don't do it for attention or anything. In fact no one but you guys know about it." I state getting more confidence and look up at both of them to see Daddy with his hands folded neatly ln the bar with an eyebrow raised looking calm while master has his arms crossed and angry look on his face.

"It does not matter. The rules are in place and they are not changing." Master says sternly.

"Whatever" i mumble crossing my arms.

"What was that Evelyn?" Master says and when I look over he's right next to me towering over me with that look in his eyes that says your in trouble.

"N-nothing" I stutter out and look down.

"Now Evelyn what was rule 15?" Master says putting his finger under my chin making me look up at him.

"Um uh be respectful?" I question only guessing not exactly remembering what it was.

"Mhm and what did you just say?" He questions me looking me in the eyes the whole time.

"W-whatever" i stutter out and he hums in response.

"That's not very nice, what do you think your punishment should be?" He questions with an eyebrow raised.

I look over where daddy is sitting to see him looking at us both amused. He then catches my glance and makes eye contact with me smiling.

"I don't k-know" i stutter looking back at master.

"Would you like me to pick for you?" He questions.

"Yes" i say quickly waiting for the punishment.

"Hmm brother what do you think?" Master asks looking at daddy and daddy smirks and almost as if master could read his mind master looks at me smirking. I can already tell this is going to be one crazy punishment.

"Now baby we are going to let you pick a number" master says looking at me and I look between the two brothers trying to figure out what it could possibly be for. Could it be the numbers of punishments? Number of minutes in timeout? Number of spankings? My mind was going absolutely wild.

"We will not tell you what that number is for yet but you are going to pick a number seven through 20" daddy says as I look at him and I ultimately know it's not for the number of punishments but then my mind goes wild. What else could it be.

"Um uh ten" i say looking between the two as their smirk grows. In that moment I knew I picked the wrong number but my mind goes to think was any number good? Probably not.

"Bedroom now" master says his smirk turns into a flat line as he gets emotionless.

I turn around and start to walk to the bedroom. I quickly walk up the stairs and come to the bedroom door. I'm almost scared to even open the door but I do it anyway. I walk in leaving the door open slightly and sit on the edge of the bed as my mind goes into a crazy frenzy.

I'm glad that they didn't leave me but I'm not so sure that what is to come is any better. I'm scared to say the least. Are they going to spank me? Do something else? Sexual stuff? I mean I'm not a virgin but I'm not sure I could handle two at a time.

I'm pulled from my thoughts to see both of them come inti the room and shut it after. Daddy goes over to shut the curtains while master comes and stands in front of me. They don't say anything and that worries me even more knowing that whatever the punishment is it took them about two minutes to talk about downstairs.

Daddy comes and stands next to master right in front of me both crossing their arms. I grab the bed sheets and put my head down looking very interested in the floor as I wait for one of them to say something.

"Evelyn you know why your in trouble yes?" Daddy asks me.

"Yes daddy" i say not looking up at them.

"Alright now the punishment is that you will be getting spanked. Not only that but by both of us. Five from me and five from Marcus. Are we clear?" Daddy says.

"Yes daddy" i say not looking up as daddy sits on the bed next to me.

"Over my lap babygirl" he says and I do as told laying over his legs on my stomach.

"Alright I want you to count for me" daddy says as he pulls the shirt up exposing my lace panties. I nod my head. He doesn't say anything and instead lands a small smack to my butt making me hiss.

"Words babygirl" he says.

"Yes daddy" i say already knowing that I want this to be over with quickly but that i might enjoy it a little too much.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Hope you liked this chapter! The next chapter will hopefully be up soon! Bye!