Chapter 4: Nine Days Earlier

Hey my lovlies! I'm sorry for the delay in uploading but I've been unwell the past few days so I hope that you can forgive me! Anyway, I'm glad that you all seem to be enjoying the story so far based on the comments that I have read and hope that you will continue to enjoy it. Now let's hear a chapter from Aiden's POV shall we... ;)

AIDEN’S POINT OF VIEW

Waking up next to April is something that will never get old. The fact that she was going to be my wife was making me go crazy.

“Why are you staring at me?” she grumbled as she kept her eyes slightly closed.

“Just thinking about how incredibly sexy my soon-to-be wife is.” I smiled at her. Damn that word felt great coming out of my mouth.

“You like the sound of that, huh?” she chuckled as her eyes fluttered open. This woman was beautiful in every damn way.

“I do,” I teased.

“Getting practice?” She laughed as I looked at her in confusion.

I do,” she repeated.

“Oh, I don’t need practice. It’ll come as easily as breathing,” I said, letting my lips cover hers. I felt her body shift to the side slightly, which was my green light to take the kiss deeper. I let my hand slip over the curve of her hip as I pulled her against me.

“I never get tired of your ‘good mornings’,” she giggled against my lips.

“And I never get tired of giving them to you,” I smiled. I let my lips travel slowly up the side of her jaw, knowing exactly what it does to her. I heard a moan escape her beautiful lips as I let mine gently brush the side of her neck.

“Aiden,” she breathed in a way that nearly drove me right over the edge.

“Mmm,” I breathed against her skin, shifting more of my weight on top of her.

“You’re going to be late,” she whispered, trying to keep her voice steady.

“I don’t care,” I whispered, continuing my assault on her neck.

“Leah’s first day, remember?”

“Ahh,” I moaned as I remembered about Leah. I had decided to hire her as my personal assistant just until Anthony came back. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but right now I was slowly starting to resent it. I reluctantly stopped moving, but still buried my head in her neck. I loved her smell.“I’m calling a ‘to be continued’ on this moment,” I stated before gently lifting my body off hers. She just smiled up at me, making it ten times harder to leave. “I love you,” I whispered before leaving one last lingering kiss on her lips.

“Love you, too,” she whispered. “Now go and get ready!” she ordered as I chuckled to myself.

“Yes, boss,” I said. I jumped up and ran to the shower.

* * *

My mini make out session with April earlier had me pretty worked up, and what should have been a ten-minute shower turned into thirty.

Dressed in my black jeans and a tight fitting black t-shirt, I grabbed my leather jacket and headed toward the kitchen. A smile slipped onto my face as I watched April sporting a pair of blue short, shorts, and a white tank top.

“You really, really are trying to kill me, aren’t you?” I whispered in her ear and slipped my hands around her waist. I heard a quiet gasp leave her lips as I pulled her back against my chest.