7

olobersykes: luv, today is the day.

y/n_syko: omg ^-^ I'm already in line I was the first one here

olobersykes: you're in the front row then?

y/n_syko: yep, I'll scream at u :))

olobersykes: I'll give u a shoutout ;)

y/n_syko: ok.

olobersykes: gtg soundcheck. I'll see you in a bit luv ♡♡

y/n_syko: see you then ♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~
You can hear the band start soundcheck through the walls. Once you don't hear it anymore, they let you in. You're right front of the center of the stage. Oli will be sure to notice you.
~~~~~~~~~
olobersykes: I can see you from side stage :)) you look pretty

y/n_syko: I see you too. looking as hot as ever :)

olobersykes: we'll be on in a few minutes, we're on after the opening band.

y/n_syko: so not long then?

olobersykes: yes, not long.
olobersykes: just a few more minutes till I get to hold your hand ^-^

y/n_syko: I'll put my phone away now. see you then ♡♡

olobersykes: ok. luv u darling ♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~
You turn off your phone and watch the opening band. You wave at Oli and he waves back. Once BMTH comes on stage everyone screams. "Hello everyone, we're Bring Me The Horizon. This first song is dedicated to my love, right here in the front row," He points at you and you throw your hands up, "This song's called Fuck." You scream the lyrics and Oli smiles at you. He walks over to the edge of the stage and reaches out a hand. You grab it and he smiles. "I'm dead. Tell them all we're dead. We can hold the wake right here in this bed." He sings. He eventually lets go of your hand and continues the song. When he comes back over he sings, "We're young and in love, heart attacks waiting to happen. Come a little closer and tell me it's all in our heads." Oli grabs your hand. "Y/n, I love you!" he says before continuing the song. When the concert is over, you go to the merch table and buy another t shirt. You go outside the venue and wait for Oli.

~~~~~~~~
y/n_syko: Oli, I'm outside the venue right now. I'm waiting for you ^-^

olobersykes: I'll be right there. ♡

y/n_syko: ♡♡♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few moments later you see Oli walking towards you. "You're real, I can't believe it." He says putting his hands on your face. "I'm real, Oli, I'm real." You start to tear up. He pulls your face toward his and your lips collide. He pulls back and smiles. "I've been waiting to do that." You laugh and put your forehead on his. "I really fell for you, Oli. I've liked you ever since I found Bring Me The Horizon." You chuckle. "Hey, the dye in your hair faded." Oli points out. "Yeah, it didn't last long. Started fading on like the second day I had it," You laugh again, "Your hair looks longer, did it grow?" He nods. "Yep, my hair grows like a weed." You take out your phone. "Can we get a picture together before I go?" You ask. "Sure, love." You take the picture quickly and put your phone away. "I love you, Oli." You say. "I love you too, y/n. I love you so much that I want you to come home with me." You pause for a moment. "Oli, I would love to, but how're we gonna move all my stuff from California, to England?" Oli puts his hand on his chin and thinks for a moment. "You can visit me every few weeks, leave the stuff you bring over at my place, then keep bringing everything till there's no more." He says. And you do just that. 4 months pass and you and Oli and now officially dating. You are bringing your final belongings over to England tomorrow and you're ready to leave your small apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n_syko: oli, today's the day :)

olobersykes: YAY! I GET TO SEE YOUR FACE :))

y/n_syko: I'm bringing my final belongings on the plane, I'll text you once we board.

olobersykes: okay, ttyl ♡

y/n_syko: ♡

.............

y/n_syko: I'm on the plane now :))))

olobersykes: just a few more hours and you're here ♡

y/n_syko: I left my apartment to live with some band dude and I have no regrets.

olobersykes: its because you love me :)))

y/n_syko: yep :)))

olobersykes: ♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n_syko: throwback to when I met Oli all those months ago

y/n_syko: throwback to when I met Oli all those months ago. Love ya, bastard ♡♡

comments:
olobersykes: Love ya, fuckhead ♡
bringmethetrashbags: can't believe they're together ♡♡♡
oiolisykeos1: tho I didn't like them at first, I've grown to like them. Love you both ♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~
y/n_syko: My plane landed, I'm walking into the airport now.

olobersykes: I see you, I'll run at ya ;) ♡

y/n_syko: not if I run first ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You run toward Oli and he runs towards you. You hug each other tightly and cry. "You're finally here, I cant wait to show you around." When you get back to Oli's apartment you put down your bag and look around. "I'm so glad to be where I am now." You say. "I'm glad you're alive, y/n." Oli says.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑦𝑘𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 🎉