🌺 Chapter 4 🌺

The next morning Gabriel was at the breakfast table with his family , he was waiting for the bodyguard to come just as he finished his breakfast Andy came and whispered "sir the bodyguard is here do you want me to bring him here or you want me to take him to your study room" .

Gabriel said " take him to my study room I will be there in a minute"  with that Andy walked out, Gabriel stand up and said " I have some work so I will come late , I will meet you guys directly in the office " . he went towards his wife and kiss her forehead and left for the study room.

Today Isabella was not on the breakfast table ,she was late , When Gabriel entered the study room he saw a guy around Cameron age , not buff not lean , perfect to protect his princess and not to scare her with his body, his height 6'1 , blue & grey eye colour. Gabriel saw the boy was busy looking at a painting which was his favourite and have not seen him enter .

                                                             ( Toni Mahfud  as leonardo )

                ( Toni Mahfud as leonardo )

Gabriel said '' I see you like this painting" gaining that boy's attention he turned toward Gabriel and said '' good morning sir, yes I like it '' ,Gabriel said in a cold voice '' well I'm glad you like it, but also disappointed that you were so lost in the painting that you didn't hear me enter , how can you protect my daughter if you didn't notice me
entering '' , the guy said '' I saw you coming but I wanted to give you a moment to see me , that if I am capable of this job or not''.

Gabriel said "we'll see , why don't we start with the introduction, name"
The boy said " Leo, sir" , Gabriel said " well Leo , my trusted friend said that you are good at your work and I'm trusting you with my daughter's safety , if you mess up the consequences of that will not be good , i have a very important meeting ahead I'm about to head there  , our chef  Andy will tell you about your duty if you want anything you can ask him"

Gabriel picked his phone and called Andy " Andy come to my office now" , in a few minutes there was a knock on the door , Gabriel said " come in" , Andy came inside Gabriel said " this is Isabella's new bodyguard Leo , I have somewhere to be or I would have explained him his job , you will be doing that make sure he knows everything about the house and Isabella"

Andy said " ok sir" , Gabriel then turned toward Leo and said " you will now follow Andy and will meet Isabella then he will explain where you can go around the house and which areas are restricted have a nice day" with that said Gabriel turned and left the office.

Andy turned his head towards Leo and said " follow me"  and went outside the office , Leo quickly follow him outside the office , as they were walking Andy inform Leo about the family and Isabella's schedule they finally come across stairs they went to the third floor and walk past few bedrooms and at the last was her , Andy knocked the door and said " Isabella it's me Andy"

Leo was waiting with Andy as he heard a female saying " wait a second Andy , I'm coming" , then they heard footsteps coming closer to the door and finally the door was opened , he saw a beautiful girl with the blue eyes shining full of happiness and blond hair , a couple of years younger then him. When she saw them she smiled and said
" Good morning Andy".

Andy said " Isabella , I want to introduce you to your bodyguard , his name is Leo I already told him what he is suppose to do and also that you are not allowed to go out ,so don't try to convince him because it's of no use , be a good girl or your father will not take you to out on your birthday this year"

After listening to this Isabella expression changed from smile to an upset pout , like a small girl she said " this is not fair , he promised me he can't break his promise" , Andy smiled at her pout and said " don't be upset , if you trouble your bodyguard or ask him to take you out then only he will take this step , you are a good girl I'm sure you won't do that,  right." , Isabella pouted and said "I won't do it , don't you trust me".

Andy pated her head and said " I trust you , now I have some work to do, be good" and then turn to Leo and said " you too" then turn to leave . When he left Isabella's attention was turn to  Leo  said " hi, as Andy has already introduced me , is Leo your full name or short for something"

Leo said " it's short for Leonardo ma'am" , Isabella frowned " you have nice name and no need to call me ma'am , call me Isabella" , Leo said " ok , ma... Isabella" , Isabella smiled and said " I'm hungry so let's go to kitchen because breakfast first , have you eaten breakfast" , Leo replied " yes Isabella I had , before coming here"

                                      🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

They went to kitchen Andy had already prepared her breakfast and was setting it on the dinning table when Isabella and Leo came , Isabella said " Thank you Andy" , " your welcome Isabella" said Andy with that he left , Isabella started eating and ask Leo " how old are you , how many siblings do you have , how many friends do you have" , Leo said  " I'm 24 , I have two siblings , I'm the youngest , one brother and one sister, I have many friends but only 2 closer"  , Isabella then smiled and said " it would be fun to have friends ,going out with them" , she was smiling but her eyes were sad , Leo didn't understand but didn't ask her and kept a poker face.

Isabella finished her breakfast and start going towards the garden with Leo behind her she spent some time watering flowers and plants , she surprised Leo, he thought he had to bodyguard a spoilt brat who will spend her time shopping , gossiping and clubbing with her friends , he didn't thought she would be the exact opposite of what he thought , but as they said don't judge a book by it's cover.

After watering them she started to plant some seeds for the vegetables and fruits she wanted , she had been taught by gardener , as she was planting the seeds she asked Leo "do  you like to eat fruits" , Leo replied " yes" , Isabella said " when t...

After watering them she started to plant some seeds for the vegetables and fruits she wanted , she had been taught by gardener , as she was planting the seeds she asked Leo "do  you like to eat fruits" , Leo replied " yes" , Isabella said " when the fruits will grow I will give you some I love to do gardening, it refresh me by doing it ,  if you are tired you can sit, it will take some time" , Leo said " I'm good".

When all the seeds were planted it was already 1 pm Isabella was covered in mud but there was a big smile on her face , then she went to her room took a long bath and went to living  room to watch tv for some time  as she was watching tv she turned to look at Leo ,he  was watching tv with a poker face , she said " do you always remain with a poker face , don't you smile" , Leo replied " I do smile but with my family only" , Isabella said " that's good I thought you don't smile at all"

After some time she turned the tv off and start walking upstairs Leo followed her she
went close to her room , Leo thought she was going to her room but she crossed it and went to the last  room she opened it with a key and went inside, what Leo saw inside was so beautiful , his face was poker but his eyes held aww , the room was filled with paintings.

Isabella then went towards a drawer opened it and took some painting brushes and there seemed to be a half finished painting , Isabella said " it's going to take me some time you can go rest or can do anything I will call you once I'm free"

Thank you for reading my story   ❤️❤️❤️